• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lockdown, your oppinoin

Lockdown, your oppinoin

• I like it

Votes: 110 17.2%
  • I hate it

Votes: 260 40.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • It needs changes

Votes: 231 36.0%

• Total voters
I like it, maybe needing a few tweeks.

No one likes being on a team who refuse to cap a objective but prefer to stare at it from the the most obscure building on the map and basically do nothing.

However when its close i love the added pressure it adds to get a objective. Its needed to keep the momentum going otherwise it will end up being camperfest all over again. (at least to COD comes out)

I like even less to be on that very same team when there's lockdown. The people that just like to camp outside the capzone will still do so even with lockdown and the ones that do the capping will have to run head first into a hail of bullets and work even harder because there's an arbitrary timer trolololing them.

Two of my favorite maps (red october and commissars house) are ruined by lockdown. Especially commissars, and if the allied team isn't much better than the axis they will never win against the almighty lockdown timer.

Reactions: Moonymoon
Upvote 0