• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Load errors.

2_k

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 24, 2007
I've got a problem with the editor. When i reopen my map ive got the error:The following resources were not found when loading the map... And the missing resources is the my terrain package and textures layers, but i save my package before closing! What the problem can be?

I've got a problem with the editor. When i reopen my map ive got the error:The following resources were not found when loading the map... And the missing resources is the my terrain package and textures layers, but i save my package before closing! What the problem can be?

Did you save "mylevel"? if so, that's your problem.. the MyLevel package is saved automatically with the map when you save the map.

If you savede the "MyLevel" package in the Texture/StaticMesh, it'll actually cause mondo problems.

Upvote 0
O!. THx. I would like to take this opportunity to ask another 2 question, about the terrain.)
Is it possible to change the poligon size in terrain, for more detail and smoth paint(trenches or something like this...)? And another one. When editing the vertex in terrain it's move just vertically. How can i move vertexes horizontally(if it's possible)?

Upvote 0