• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Little Kids and Their Voices

Lt. Stephenson

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 18, 2006
Played on one server today, and the game totally lost its atmosphere when a ten year old wielding a mic and a imaginition more powerful then Dr. Seuss starting talking and yelling "follow me comrades!" Picture Mickey Mouse saying that. He sounded like him. Any other stories with crazy lil kids in their mics.

Lt. Stephenson said:
Played on one server today, and the game totally lost its atmosphere when a ten year old wielding a mic and a imaginition more powerful then Dr. Seuss starting talking and yelling "follow me comrades!" Picture Mickey Mouse saying that. He sounded like him. Any other stories with crazy lil kids in their mics.

Solution: instant ignore.

Upvote 0
All I can say is lucky 10year old. When I was 10 all we had was Space Invaders and Galaxia or something like that.

Pretty lame. Then again in a generation Ost will be considered lame compared to it's decendents with fully virtualised viewing and desatructable environments and 256 player servers or more. :)

Upvote 0
I am 15 too and my voice is like with a little chuckmunk heheh.

But you have to understand these kids. tere could be i mean there could be a server called : Childs playground.

But as me playing games with mature players they dont affect me in the bad way though.

If you act mature maybe like me?
You can really enjoy playing with anybody.

5.SS guys now i mean know what i meaning with this.

They never have telled me to shyt mean shut up! Thank God!

Hhehe but yes.

Understand them

Upvote 0
I like the VOIP as it can be a good laugh hearing others (apart from your own people on TS/Vent whatever).

I'm yet to hear any kids though which is great. :cool: Quite a few German/Finnish/north Euro accents which adds to the atmosphere but I mainly hear Scottish accents on the servers I go on which is great as i'm Scottish. :)

The funniest accent i've heard is some guy who had a deep south US accent which was cracking us up!! :D Sounded like a right redneck!

Upvote 0