• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of possible bugs

Don't forget the Bug that you can instantly change HE and AP rounds in tanks.
Its an important but overlooked feature.

That was impelentet in RO1 the same way, but i always thought, that changing from AP to HE means, that the next loaded shell will be HE but the already loaded shell is still an AP shell

Would be nice if someone could clearify that :)

Upvote 0
Well here is my list:

- Bullets reloading in german rifles. When i use scoped Kar it always reloads 3 bullets or 5(if empty). No matter if i shot only once. G41 was already said...

-When i shoot ground i see black square, but if i go a meter and look on it from some angle i see a normal hole after a bullet. I play on LOW settings, but come on, i can see on walls but not on ground?

-Cooking smoke nades end up in a cloud in air, i mean it has "exploaded" so the smoke started to go in air and... didnt go down like it was in RO1. It means u can e.g throw a smoke nade in front of some window and it will be smoked...

i have a screenshot but steam doesnt allow me to show you :p

-Tanks really change rounds in one second, just press 6 and ur AP round magically become HE round.

-Sometimes after round ends im moved from my class(whatever it is, even rifleman) and i dont spawn. I need to choose class again.

Upvote 0
* Sometimes you see a red circle in the middle of the screen (Sometimes) [Temporary fix for this is not open the map and close it again] Screenshot: 1 provided by Fel.

New patch is out and its still not fixed :(

Attachments

• 2011-09-04_00002.jpg
    2011-09-04_00002.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-09-04_00004.jpg
    2011-09-04_00004.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Sprint/Breathe/Zoom

Sprint/Breathe/Zoom

Remapping sprint to another key causes the ironsighted 'zoom' to not work for me.

edit: it seems 'h' also works for zoom, but it's not found in the configuration. Please include ALL configurable buttons in the configuration menu.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As adition to 2 problem

20761851.view

20592371.view

Last edited:
Upvote 0
- Sometimes when you press firebutton 1 the gun won't fire. You will need to press it a couple of more times before it does. This is unsuppressed fire. [Not reproducable]

- Also the reloading animation still disappears a lot. Especially happens with the PPSH. [Not reproducable]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
- I just joined a server where the allies was out of reinforcements and there was 5 mins left. I joined allies, and waited for the axis to find the remaining snipers. Around 2 mins later while I was spectating (though having joined the team), axis still not having killed the last enemies, I got a warning "You are about to be kicked for idling". Sure enough, next thing I was kicked!

Surely a bug.

Upvote 0
Just now in a game of barracks I was on the german team as squad leader.
I was auto-team balanced and before I could choose a class there was a forced respawn by the allied commander. Now I was an allied with an MP40, P38 pistol and grenade and smoke grenade from the german squadleader. And the (FT1 FT2 FT3) message and pointer was stuck on my screen for the whole gaming session. See screenshots. This was defenitly a bug.

Screenshots of allied with MP40 just after spawn:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558667380715970245/1A133DF9052DCDFCA0887A578CDE5672C65521BE/

And with the smoke grenade of the german squad leader:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558667380715979782/BD206AFE3E96AE13C9C079B3227303F566B344D5/

And I bet this has been told before but just to be sure, the bad placement of a mounten MG on the appartements map:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560918546291659644/6920027B4BCA56E35ACBCA20339DDD00B34FCDA9/

Also had a game where there was an axclamation mark stuck on screen (from the reconnescence plane) see screenshot really small top left:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558667380715993228/52DF50BDE4A4082C4E63CD3E46BD9FD5E9684670/

Upvote 0
- If you join Grain Elevator mid game, and the axis still only holds Gate House, the second you join the "Allies Reinforcements will be cut off"-message start ticking down on top of the screen, even though the Axis doesnt hold Elevator Foothold.

I suspect it is only shown on the screen of the player that just joins, because none of the other players knew what I was talking about when I asked. It ticks down to zero and disappears. I don't know if this is always, but I have experienced it a couple of times today and yesterday.

Upvote 0
SOMETIMES, when (3-7 meters) behind a friendly firing his semi-auto rifle, my aim goes haywire with every single shot he (and no one else - it times and syncs flawlessly) takes, with sound effects and blur, just as if his shots were being shot towards me and passing very close to my head. This is peculiar as the bullets are flying away from me, not at me.

I am talking about maybe 3-8 meters away. I am almost always prone when it happens, and he is crouching or standing, often aiming at something like a window a floor or three slightly upwards, so the rear of his rifle/bore is aiming down towards where I am. I would basically be able to 'look down the sights of his rifle' almost.

Seems like some kind of trajectory bug for the bullet near-miss SFX.

Upvote 0
* Sometimes you see a red circle in the middle of the screen (Sometimes) [Temporary fix for this is not open the map and close it again] Screenshot: 1 provided by Fel.

Possible reproduction:
-Map : Grain Elevator
-Territory
-Play as Axis
-Die

Happens after the new patch too and also on the new maps, but less often I find. It always appears after death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Server problems, crashes and more!

Server problems, crashes and more!

Throughout the day, i have attempted to connect to servers which the browser says are populated (often between 20-40 players) but when trying to connect, the loading screen changes, saying I am connecting to the map, station, even if it is not the one i selected. when I finally get on the server (if the game has not crashed, or said "you connection to the host has been lost" , as it often does) it turns out no one is on the server, and so i am unable to play, this has happened, almost constantly throughout the say. This, along with frequent crashes and server connection issues, has made it near impossible to play over the past few days.

has anyone else had a similar issue?, or knows a way to resolve it?

Upvote 0

New patch and its still sometimes showing up and blinking at the Role selection. (i know it should be there one time but its shown more than one time and often on positions outside of the map)

But its fixed now for me while im alive in the game so its not an annoying bug anymore.

Upvote 0