• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of possible bugs

gameplay
-Most of the time, when you want to press the action key to bandage yourself, give ammo, pick up a weapon, ... you end up hugging a wall.
-Attempting to sprint with a grenade makes me zoom.
-Sometimes, I do not respawn during a wave.

animation
-while in cover, reloading the PTRS and then aiming will mess the ironsights.
-most of the time, with the G41, once I have fully unloaded my gun, the bolt stays back, even after reloading.

sounds
-When the little music plays when you win/lose, the actual game music does not stop, sometimes it's a big noisy mess.

Upvote 0
ATI radeon 4350 has a hard time reading apartments map

ATI radeon 4350 has a hard time reading apartments map

ill go onto the map and when i look at the sky or if its on my screen it flickers from grids to static to sky and light the map is almost unplayable for me hope you guys read this and fix it or tell me how thx

Upvote 0
* Sometimes you see a red circle in the middle of the screen (Sometimes) [FIXED] Screenshot: 1 provided by Fel.

This bug is not fixed yet. In my case the red Circles and also the FT1, FT2, FT3 orders made by SL are often appearing.

My Specs:
CPU: IntelCore i5 750 Quadcore @2.67GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
RAM: 4093 Mb
RO Settings: Ultra

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Help me please!

Help me please!

I have tried everything I know to fix this issue but to no avail.

I cannot get controls section to come up. When I open the options page, the only option I have access to is the video option. The GAME, AUDIO, CONTROLS, INPUT choices come up blank when I pull them up. I have already deleted local content and re-installed. I have deleted steam and re-installed. I have deleted the input.ini files from my Unreal3 folder and attempted to play, as well. None of this has worked...:mad:

Upvote 0
* Sometimes you see a red circle in the middle of the screen (Sometimes) [FIXED] Screenshot: 1 provided by Fel.

This bug is not fixed yet. In my case the red Circles and also the FT1, FT2, FT3 orders made by SL are often appearing.

My Specs:
CPU: IntelCore i5 750 Quadcore @2.67GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
RAM: 4093 Mb
RO Settings: Ultra

True story, the same seems to happen to me again, corrected it. :)

Upvote 0
- When a player gets killed two grenades fall on the ground. You pick one up and it shows "x1" in HUD, but it is in reality two, so 4 grenades are left on dead bodies that haven't used theirs. [Always]

- When round is won or lost at the exact time as a respawn the "Round over" message is not displayed. [Always]

Ive got my volume cranked but grenades are way to quite upon detonation(nades next to me or in the next room). All other sounds are great !!

Upvote 0
- If you get killed while throwing a grenade, the player who throw it see the grenade flying through the air towards it goal, but it detonates as if the player just dropped it where he got killed. I noticed this in regard to smoke grenades, but I am not sure whether it is also doing it with fragmentation grenades. [Always]

Upvote 0
Hello,

-Sometimes after being auto balanced to the other team, the map is stuck to the left of the screen when I try to access it (I can only see the right end of the map).

-Sometimes my character is stuck reloading (happened with rifles, not sure it happens with SMGs). Switching weapon does not work and nothing that I've tried can stop the reloading (except death :rolleyes:).

-In a game, I had a score of around 130 and was autobalanced to the other team. After half a minute, the game ended (time limit) and my new team won because we had more points (as a result of me being autobalanced). I don't know if you could consider that as a bug but is sure isn't feeling right (auto balance should take that into account).

@Kilroy6: Are you forcing Antialiasing in your graphic card control center? I was having the same issue until I ticked : Use application settings.

Upvote 0
Interface
- When somebody speaks on the microphone, their name doesn't show up, so it's hard to know who talking
- Similar to the above, when you use VOIP your name might show up for a very short time on the upper left side of the screen, but it doesn't display most of the time

General
- The amount of grenades you start with always seem to be indicated as x1 in the bottom of screen, yet you're actually carrying 2 of them

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alright, I'll put the ones I've seen/experienced in here, they're mostly "Other" anyway.

Disclaimer: My GPU is a 8800GTX (XFX - 768 factory OC variant), which is very dated. Some of these bugs may be the result of old hardware.

1. Possible shader bug, at times sandbag or ground textures become "flurried", for lack of a better word. Imagine something breaking up into molecules but the molecules are still visible. As for the ground textures, this has happened on Apartments. The best way to describe it is that a building "continues down into the ground", or the ground has become partly see-through. All that is visible is a blackish "flurried" square shape. Will provide a screenshot if I can spot it again. This one is random and nothing specific has happened when I experience it.
Screenshot aquired, now trying to figure out how to make it visible on steam, or download the bloody thing so I can upload it on mediafire.

2. Sound bug. Twice now, all sound has stopped while being in-game. No specific action seems to have brought this on, and I am unable to reproduce it, so I'll have to label this as Random. I am using integrated sound (RealTek), this could be the reason; old motherboard and badly coded drivers.

3. Character animation bug. At times I have seen character models behave very oddly, going from standing to prone and back to standing a couple of times in less than half a second. Unable to reproduce since it only happens to people I am observing. Might possibly be related to trying to go prone or crawling prone into a place where you cannot prone.

4. MG turned invisible. FallenFighters, the one-life game mode. Soviet side, as attacker. Went out from the spawn and took cover to the left, to cover the left (as seen from attacker spawn) corner of the first objective. I un-sighted and scrolled to my pistol, pulled it out to advance towards the building and started sprinting. This was when the "pull out pistol" animation stopped and went back to the characters arms holding the mg, but without any visible mg on the screen. Scrolling to and selecting the pistol again solved it. Will try to reproduce.

5. Have had a few random crashes, could not upload the dump files due to size limit on the forum, so here is a mediafire link to the latest 4 (I have others but most are from the browser crash and no longer of use), winrar set the name to Logs.rar but it's the dump files. http://www.mediafire.com/?ie4l20202mkskcs
Happy bug-hunting and hope this was of some help.
Edit: Two more random crash logs, I disabled Bloom and Light Shafts and tried to join a server, which led to these two crashes. Might be outdated hardware. Logs: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbb1a3803cymtp5 (in zip this time / Logs.zip)

That's all I can think of right now. Will post more if I find anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Recon Plane can only be activated once per round by the team commander, subsequent attempts after each 2 minute cooldown period are met with a confirmation message but no plane ever shows up again. Apparently this only started with the most recent patch. Also the respawn countdown doesn't display correctly in the radio interface and is always shown as 00:00

Any infantryman can enter a friendly tank with the cntrl key and cannot get out, and on top of that if he types suicide in the console then the whole tank blows up. That's a VERY major problem.

Sometimes when someone is manning the emplaced MG34, they'll be facing backwards away from the gun.

Upvote 0