• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of bugs that have been introduced with 1.4

Bromley

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2017
List of bugs that have been introduced with the release of patch 1.4, these are all bugs that did not exist before patch 1.3:

Tunnel Icon Bug: for squad tunnels, squad members do not see the tunnel icon on the map, it only says "T1" or "T5", theres no tunnel icon. Squad leaders can still see the icon properly.

Khe Sahn Hills: Attackers start with 100 tickets less than the defenders, should this not be reversed?

Cobra flight physics: The cobra feels substantially heavier, takes longer to climb, and is much less nimble than pre-1.4. This could be an intentional change, however I question it as the patch notes mentioned nothing about Cobra flight changes. This could very well just be placebo, though a few others I've spoken to have noticed the perceived changes too so I figured I would raise it here

3D Spotting: With the new update, recon for both teams will 3d spot everyone. Before 1.4 only the Loach and z-spot were the only ways to 3d spot, recon was map only.

Last edited:
Patu.Kuovi;n2332757 said:
Not sure if this is 1.4 related or if it happened earlier too. When running the Saigon map, pings get higher than on other maps. I usually have something like 40ms ping and on Saigon it is 80ms. This happened to all the players on the server. Has anybody noticed the same?

This was happening on 1.3 as well, always happens on saigon. probably something to do with optimization

Reactions: Patu.Kuovi
Upvote 0
Bromley;n2332674 said:
Cobra flight physics: The cobra feels substantially heavier, takes longer to climb, and is much less nimble than pre-1.4. This could be an intentional change, however I question it as the patch notes mentioned nothing about Cobra flight changes. This could very well just be placebo, though a few others I've spoken to have noticed the perceived changes too so I figured I would raise it here

I was finally able to fly the Cobra and can confirm, it has less lift / torque (RPM drops faster than it used to), which makes the flying harder. Any comments from developers?

Upvote 0
About the tunnel icons on the map, there is also a glitch where the icon moves parallel to your character marker.
The molotov are still lethal after the flame animation disappears or maybe it just doesn't render sometimes when it is someone else, but I have died multiple time to invisible flames and seen players run in my molotovs even though I had thrown them 30 seconds before and I could still see the flames.
There is also problem with bullet registration I think: hearing the headshot ping noise and still having the target run to cover or just shoot back ( particularly frustrating with the mosin nagant)

Upvote 0