• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics lil help?

obliterati

Dec 24, 2009
So just picked this game up, and having some difficulties.

Does anyone have any good guides to this game? I refuse to believe that everyone is just this good at the game. It feels like everyone has an aimbot and can see through walls even though i know this is most likely rarely the case, and im doing something wrong.

lil help?

Well friend, many people are not that good at this game, you in this case are just extremely bad. That's ok, many people are, I just escaped that hole not that long ago, follow these tips that I just came up with and you should be a better player.

1. Unlike Call of Duty and other "disposable gameplay" games, your life actually matters here. You win by staying alive longer than your enemy.
2. Accuracy will come with time, know now that you can brace your weapon against vertical walls and horizontal pieces of cover.
3. Objectives are worth 10 points, regular kills are worth 1, and squad leaders are worth 2 or 3 I think. In other words, when you are capping, keep you head down don't you dare stick your head up for anything but running away from a grenade.
4. Grenades, grenades, grenades, enough said.
5. If you are getting shot at, get down or into cover, and remember the shooter usually has the better position.
6. Tanks... ask someone other than me.
7. You don't have to bolt in the middle of a fight, if you are dueling someone, just fire off a shot at him and (assuming he doesn't die from the shot) bayonet him.
8. And I might have more some other time.

Upvote 0