• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Licensed To ZED

Licensed To Kill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2010
Hai there, first off I would like to say I am new to these forums and I am glad to be apart of them. :)
Anyways Licensed to ZED is a new mini-clan that will is currently recruiting. We will be doing certain things in this clan. First off I am a movie designer, and no not with Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro. We will be doing a assortment of movies varying on what the 6 members want to make. Montages, Music Videos, etc. (No dramatic movies.)
Also this isn't going to be some stupid little movie project its actually going to look "PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE.) Meaning there isn't going to be a music video of someone just first person with a AA-12 blasting at clots. It will be music sync, special effects, awesome intros, and some spectator scenes. If you are interested about being part of this mini movie making clan then please send a friend request to Licensed To Kill Toki's Cat:D but first please read some of the requirements below and when I add you and we finally get to talk the first time PLEASE tell me if you have the required materials below and what perks. (Some requirements might be hard for death people :x)

Requirements
-Level 6 in 3 perks+
-Able to listen to instructions
-Microphone (if possible)
-Time
For more information!
If you are interested again please remember to contact Licensed To Kill Toki's Cat for more information. I will be online most of the time. I do hope I get some friend request or messages tomorrow :D Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope some of you will become proud members of [LTZ]!

The music montages sounds like a nice idea, however. I'm sorry, please don't take this in the wrong way but although the videos' idea does sound a bit like a silly "wow-in-the-head" idea at the moment and yes, I've been there many times, there's a lot of things I've wanted to do but never got around to them. There are of course, people who would like to participate in this sort of thing. (I, for one, would like to make my own at some point)

A lot of people find the "Professional, level-6, instructions, and time" kind of things a little off-putting. Also, it sounds slightly like you are the only person involved at the moment, just looking to recruit some people for their project. In this kind of advertisement, it's important that you show that you are a professional yourself. Perhaps you could provide us with an example of your work?

Most of all, don't forget the objective of fun! :) "Pro" groups are kind of depressing for some people and they would be happy to have some fun in the meantime. There's no need for people to log onto steam for a game, just to be part of a film crew.

death people

Could you explain in more detail?

Upvote 0