• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'Level Up' perk level 6 information revealed!

Weapons that made the shortlist but didn't quite get in.

Special Weapon
Melon Launcher -- Most effective against the Crawler.
Fires high explosive melons in an arc motion that release a deadly spray of razor sharp seeds on impact. Inflicts damage to multiple targets around impact zone.

Miscellaneous
Smiley Badge -- Most effective against the Scrake.
Player places a smiley badge on their target's chest rendering them in a state of 'wth'.

Primary Weapon
Potato Gun -- Most effective against the Bloat.
Fires pellets of bio-toxic laden potato that reduce the target to a crawl before melting them to a pool of mush.

Mellee Weapon
Conker in a sock -- Most effective against the Siren.
If thrown correctly (player must be gyrating midriff while placing one hand on hip), enters the mouth and blocks the throat before swelling to the size of a beachball.

Toilet Brush -- Most effective against the Clot.
Releases the grip of even the most stubborn clingers.

You weren't playing Plants vs Zombies before reading this topic by any chance? :D

Upvote 0
I want a mini gun that shoots out pixie dust!!!!

Or have a little flag that says bang come out of each barrel, which then causes the zeds stand in place and have a ? above their heads just like in MGS when the enemies here a noise.

tatz ah fu**in gret edia, en i wont a 7 level perk of command wer u hav 2 kill fu**in matsch tim maitz en kil yurself 2. :DDDDDDDD

I am so funny, heh.
Well, Why is this thread here? There is just rubbish which is "official" here...

Upvote 0
I want a mini gun that shoots out pixie dust!!!!

Or have a little flag that says bang come out of each barrel, which then causes the zeds stand in place and have a ? above their heads just like in MGS when the enemies here a noise.

This?

mask_guns.jpg

Upvote 0
Weapons that made the shortlist but didn't quite get in.

Special Weapon
Melon Launcher -- Most effective against the Crawler.
Fires high explosive melons in an arc motion that release a deadly spray of razor sharp seeds on impact. Inflicts damage to multiple targets around impact zone.

Miscellaneous
Smiley Badge -- Most effective against the Scrake.
Player places a smiley badge on their target's chest rendering them in a state of 'wth'.

Primary Weapon
Potato Gun -- Most effective against the Bloat.
Fires pellets of bio-toxic laden potato that reduce the target to a crawl before melting them to a pool of mush.

Mellee Weapon
Conker in a sock -- Most effective against the Siren.
If thrown correctly (player must be gyrating midriff while placing one hand on hip), enters the mouth and blocks the throat before swelling to the size of a beachball.

Toilet Brush -- Most effective against the Clot.
Releases the grip of even the most stubborn clingers.

Remind me never to accompany you to a game of cricket or go into your loo!

Upvote 0
It doesn't matter that the pipe bomb is from Left 4 Dead, even though everyone is going to whine about it. There are many different types of pipe bombs and they are the logical weapon in this kind of setting.
Yeah, not even like L4D invented the idea, people just like to whine about copyright and **** when KF and L4D are concerned.

Personally though, I think KF rapes L4D.

Post KF>L4D if you think KF is better than L4D.

Upvote 0