• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do a wee Scottie, in a wee kiltie, it will either be in the Wilson tartan or my wife's family, so :p
Wilson's have never done anything, and your wife's family isn't mucha title for tartan.
Cameron of Erracht was made for fighting units. The queen's own cameron highlanders wore it, and were absorbed into the regiment now known as the Highlanders. Unfortunately they no longer wear kilts except in dress uniforms

Upvote 0
I hope the husk isn't a boss. I really want a materson clone boss cuz that would be badass. The husk doesn't seem to have a backstory like the patty.

Lost count on how many times I've hit refresh on the IGN screen to see if the Latest News and Updates part has a new thread to it. lol

I'll keep hitting it till I see something, like a tard trying to reload a water gun with a watermelon, I'll get it sooner or later. LOL.

You should consider playing something other then KF for a while lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Funniest post I've ever read followed by a "LOL".

EDIT: Maybe even the funniest post I've ever read!

Must...Steal...Funny!

The randomness of my earlier post was inspired by the many random things that come up in Family guy, and Robot chicken.

Take two random ideas, put them together, and viola!! you got something stupid and funny.

Upvote 0
I don't think the husk will be a boss... Because an achievement need to the firebug to kill him before he hurt someone..

If he is a boss, it would be very difficult... I think...

Considering the fact that only 0.4% kf player get "Dignity for the dead", I say there's a chance for that dude to be the boss.(Dont tell me that achievement is bugged, I have 8/10 already).

And I also more of random-boss than mini-boss. Final wave of each match will be randomized, sometimes we fight patty, sometimes we fight da husk.

Upvote 0
Oopps my bad for using the wrong word. Didn't mean to use raped.

I get along with other languages as well as an old man and a small person get along.

YouTube - Old Guy and a Midget

lol, that will be my last one since its startin to get off topic here.

But to get back on track, Husk as a mid boss would work our great. In a long game, I would say right after the first scrake round (round 6) and before everyone had a chance to get to the trader. Right when you kill the last specimen he would spawn. Or maybe have him randomly come at the end of any wave,(after wave 4 at least)

Upvote 0
Achievements Leak from steam player stats

Achievements Leak from steam player stats

Yesterday around 5 pm I was checking out my achievement stats on steam as I had just completed Dignity for the Dead....finally :D The first thing I found odd was that on steam it said I had 43/63 achievements. Sure enough, I scroll down, and there's all the new ones that are coming out with the "level up" update. Along with achievements for the new maps that are coming out, as well as the foundry, they made mention of several different weapons. MP7, EBR (nasty sniper rifle), M79, AA12 (auto shotty), SCAR (med-long range assault rifle), and of course the pipebomb, which appears to be detonated via remote. There was obviously mention of the demolition class which is also pretty exciting :) one other thing was the mention of Medi-darts that I believe are shot from the MP7.

I wasn't to sure if there's something on this already posted somewhere, but I figured I'd let people know because I was very excited when I went to check it an hour or so later and they had removed all the achievements from the list :eek:

please tell me someone else saw this too. :confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.