• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
d39456f25b8b600511f421121158f1ad0e41e4f0.jpg
What is it ?
The new firebug's weapon ?
Or a kind of " berserker " mode to the firebug ?

4 news maps instead of 3 maps ?

406e430a4834698062ce4d68b5de49e29d632a9c.jpg

0d1afa4bd06aeeeeb3134862f5ee16afaba711b8.jpg

4d30ac38ca7f1d67b15338458d18d8b5ed62e3f8.jpg

0516132038154d563174600a98a115ef015ff639.jpg

Exept if I'm wrong, only the maps have those 3 achievements... Or there are the foundry's achivements in those 4. ( If this has been noted before, sorry I've missed it :) )

Upvote 0
I don't understand why you think so. Demolition perk is supposed to be an expert in anything that explodes, which includes the LAW. Currently it's seriously underpowered, so the demo perk must have dmg+ bonus for the LAW to balance the weapons.

Not that I want to make a scene on this, I just want to point this out. You do know you could level your shotgun damage using a LAW, You also have more carry weight because 15 weight means you'll only have a 9mm and knife as alternitive weapons. You also reveive more grenade ands bonus grenade damage. And finally, Underder support, you increased from 12 LAW rounds, to 15 and I assume that you either get penitration or the bonus grenade damage to a rocket (I've not had that proven yet).

I dont disaggree with you about it being underpowered during the waves. It deferently is. The thing I see is if they improve it as it should be, then it most likely be extremly overpowered vs the patariach, if all 6 squad members are using it. I think that just seems to be the problem wether to overpower it or underpower it.

Only way I see demolition getting the law, is if they redo the support class and move its grenades and LAW bonus's to the demolition perk

I mean on the game itself. Will Killing Floor have a discount.

Its as cheap as chips already

Last edited:
Upvote 0
By the looks of the achievments there's a sledge hammer or something like that :D

no that's the "steel worker" etc.. for beating foundry on the three difficulties.

notice the flaming trident......i'm thinking the new firebug weapon is going to be a flaming projectile of some sort, don't know if it would really be a trident but never know!!!

i'm also curious to see Bedlam....bet a lot of sirens...also, would be cool to see TW impliment the suggestions made about sirens out of their jackets there. looking at the acheivement pic, it's got something to do with sirens

Wyre for some reason reminds me of a video i saw of the mod on a forest map where there were some little wooden outposts or ranger stations or something....i see the ranger hat so that's why it might seem familiar. also, i really want the "squirrel king of the forrest" or whatever it is just cause it sounds hilarious!!! :D

really confused about the "3" "new" maps since there are obviously two and the summer 09 maps

to note, what's really funny is the fact that somebody made a big boo boo with the leak.....too bad half the community had time to read all the acheivement descriptions before they were deleted and kept this thread going with posts!!! :p

seriously, TW if you have something leaked, you've got no hope trying to cover your tracks anyway....might as well have just left it all up there a day early then have steam shutdown so you could remove the details....i was in the middle of a conversation before i was so rudly interrupted :rolleyes:

anyway looking forward to the article today...anyone know if it's up yet?

edit: http://www.fpsbanana.com/threads/162024 (assuming this is ok to post???)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i don't think that this shouldn't have already been suggested but isn't bedlam probably some sort of insane asylum, i mean after all look at the achievement icon and the name itself.
[url]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bedlam[/URL]
[url]http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02387b.htm[/URL]
;)

I don't know why you are releasing an FREE DLC - AGAIN - after you already have our money (well, not really much of it) and while other companies would squezze additional money out of their customer... but I really love you (in a platonish way) for that
Amour03.gif

Upvote 0
Because TWI are not selfish. If im honest i loath paid DLC. I think its absolutely disgusting. There is the character pack for KF yes and ill admit i still havent bought it, simply because i really dont mind what my character looks like. The DLC for KF is cheap yes and adds a bit of variety to the game and i dont mind it since its for TW and the fact that KF is already a cheap game.

But i will stand by my word never to buy DLC. Yuck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.