• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know it comes out tommorow lol.

Thank you. This is a new laptop here and apparently it's system date was a day fast. Until I posted on here, I hadn't noticed! Also, LEAK CONFIRMED: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=498443

So far:

Medic gets an MP7 SMG with a Med Dart alt-fire
Sharpshooter gets the EBR (Stands for the M-14 Enhanced Battle Rifle) with a laser sight for no-scoping!
Demoman gets the M-79 and Pipe Bomb
Commando gets the SCAR
Support gets the AA-12 (Automatic Shotgun)

That's 6. There's probably a new melee weapon as the 7th one... I can't say I'm disappointed one bit, either! M-14 alone has me won over!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just so you know:
Pipe bomb, Scar, EBR (with lazer aim), M79 grenade thrower, AA12, MP7 medication dart, that's 6 of them. Where's the 7?
Flaming Hell, That was Close

As Firebug, kill the Husk with the Flamethrower before he hurts anyone
Notice the "kill the Husk" as in
Merry Men

Kill the Patriarch when everyone is ONLY using Crossbows
"kill the Patriarch". That probably means this dude is a new boss. Agree?

Also, why kill it with flame but not grenade/law/etc? That suggests this dude will be specimen's firebug.

Also, achievements for map suggest new maps: bedlam (some sort of asylum?), wyre (wtf?) and something call "3 summer 2009 maps".

The 3 summer thing suggests 2 things
-First, It's likely to have summer 2010 maps.
-Second, maps. I'm not sure we'll have 3 new maps or 5 new maps. If 3 new maps, this summer thing will have parts from other contest winning maps?

Source:
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/KillingFloor/achievements/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you. This is a new laptop here and apparently it's system date was a day fast. Until I posted on here, I hadn't noticed! Also, LEAK CONFIRMED: [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=498443[/URL]

So far:

Medic gets an MP7 SMG with a Med Dart alt-fire
Sharpshooter gets the EBR (Stands for the M-14 Enhanced Battle Rifle) with a laser sight for no-scoping!
Demoman gets the M-79 and Pipe Bomb
Commando gets the SCAR
Support gets the AA-12 (Automatic Shotgun)

That's 6. There's probably a new melee weapon as the 7th one... I can't say I'm disappointed one bit, either! M-14 alone has me won over!
no way is there a new melee weapon, almost definitely something for the firebug, like a flare pistol although probably not that.

Upvote 0
Just so you know:
Pipe bomb, Scar, EBR (with lazer aim), M79 grenade thrower, AA12, MP7 medication dart, that's 6 of them. Where's the 7?
Notice the "kill the Husk" as in
"kill the Patriarch". That probably means this dude is a new boss. Agree?

Also, why kill it with flame but not grenade/law/etc? That suggests this dude will be specimen's firebug.

Also, achievements for map suggest new maps: bedlam (some sort of asylum?), wyre (wtf?) and something call "3 summer 2009 maps".

The 3 summer thing suggests 2 things
-First, It's likely to have summer 2010 maps.
-Second, maps. I'm not sure we'll have 3 new maps or 5 new maps. If 3 new maps, this summer thing will have parts from other contest winning maps?

Source:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/stats/KillingFloor/achievements/[/URL]

Just so you know the word THE doesnt have any meaning as a boss. All the specimens have the word the in the name like The Clot or The Scrake.

Upvote 0
Just so you know the word THE doesnt have any meaning as a boss. All the specimens have the word the in the name like The Clot or The Scrake.

No, but that's the only plausible explanation. All the normal specimen, you have to kill more than 1 to get achievement.

Now that I think of it, maybe we'll get a LAW-reloaded as the 7th weapon.

Upvote 0

Well it usually means it's singular, you cannot say kill THE clot when there are 20 of them in a wave. If it was plural it would say kill A husk.

Example:

Too Close For Comfort

Finish off A Fleshpound using a Melee Attack.

Upvote 0
No, but that's the only plausible explanation. All the normal specimen, you have to kill more than 1 to get achievement.

Now that I think of it, maybe we'll get a LAW-reloaded as the 7th weapon.

SPOILERS:

Well as AFAIK we get,

MEDIC=MP7 with DART
(NEW)DEMOLITIONS=M79 Grenade Launcher ,Generic Pipe Bomb
SHARPSHOOTER=EBR Rifle with laser sight
COMMANDO=FN SCAR Automatic Rifle
SUPPORT=AA12 Automatic Shotgun
BERSERKER=?? Unknown(Doesn't need one half his weps are worthless)
FIREBUG=Unknown

MAP1=Bedlam(Map terrain unknown)
MAP2=Wyre(Most likely a forest or may be part forest)
MAP3=Unknown

Well in conclusion we will get our IGN interview tommorow and we will see all this for ourselves. Again if someone could post the interview ASAP after it is posted on IGN im sure we would all appriciate the convenience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.