• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level 50 98k "select grade"

Mmm that is quite nice. I've always found the Kar98 sights a bit annoying and intrusive.

Also is it me or is your rifle shinier? Like its been buffered up a few times before it was taken into battle :p

Well, yeah, it is shineer, because as you progress in ranks, your weapon becomes newer. You start of with a well worn rifle, then get a standard one, to be followed up by a brand new one.

Upvote 0
Cool, my Kar98k is level 38 but the hood isn't removed yet even though the upgrade screen says it's unlocked at level 25. But I guess it's a bug due to the bayonet being available by default. So what level did you get it unlocked? My weapon stats actually work properly on select servers, but it's a different story for honor and rank.

Upvote 0
Cool, my Kar98k is level 38 but the hood isn't removed yet even though the upgrade screen says it's unlocked at level 25. But I guess it's a bug due to the bayonet being available by default. So what level did you get it unlocked? My weapon stats actually work properly on select servers, but it's a different story for honor and rank.

Upgrades are earned at level 25 and 50. In the case of the K98, the sight hood is removed at level 50.

Upvote 0
50 is the max level for weapons, yes.

These are the bonuses for a level 50 (every weapon?) K98.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0