• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Level 3 Commando looking for a clan

R-e-n-n-a-t

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 21, 2011
I'm primarily a level 3 commando. I also have a level 3 sharpshooter that I wouldn't mind making my primary class, and a level 2 pyro which I also wouldn't mind making my primary. In fact, I'll take any single class as long as I don't have to switch classes very often.

I'm looking for a clan, preferrably not a huge one since when a clan gets too large you don't even feel like you're part of the same group, lol. Usually I'm either the last one to die, or very close to the last one to die in a full group, plus I usually rank first or second in random matches (assuming I join at an early round).

My combat style is somewhat reckless, since I'm usually hanging out too far from the front lines trying to keep enemies at bay until the stragglers in the group can make it safely to our lines.

I have a functioning blutetooth mic, though I'm having a bit of trouble getting it working with the Killing Floor so I may or may not be able to voice chat.

My Steam name is Gravelord.

I'm primarily a level 3 commando. I also have a level 3 sharpshooter that I wouldn't mind making my primary class, and a level 2 pyro which I also wouldn't mind making my primary. In fact, I'll take any single class as long as I don't have to switch classes very often.

I'm looking for a clan, preferrably not a huge one since when a clan gets too large you don't even feel like you're part of the same group, lol. Usually I'm either the last one to die, or very close to the last one to die in a full group, plus I usually rank first or second in random matches (assuming I join at an early round).

My combat style is somewhat reckless, since I'm usually hanging out too far from the front lines trying to keep enemies at bay until the stragglers in the group can make it safely to our lines.

I have a functioning blutetooth mic, though I'm having a bit of trouble getting it working with the Killing Floor so I may or may not be able to voice chat.

My Steam name is Gravelord.

Hey Rennat. If you don't mind playing with one guy, not a group, we can play. Im nearly to be everyday, so alot time to spend is. What difficult do you play? Anyway where your localization, because i don't know which Gravelord is real you. Im all perk lvl 6, close to play in KF about 1200h.

My steam nick is _Qu[AA]rK_ you shouldn't have problem with finding me.

Upvote 0