• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

lets make a map

Blimey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2007
Montreal,Canada
If anyone who has experence with the SDK program, modelling and or has a map idea, please let me know....I'm trying to get some people together to make new map and or re-introduce one of the mod maps.

[3.SA]Koba

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
www.3rdShock.org
I got week SDK skills. Last time I attempted to edit a map ... it was ogledow and it was gonna be sweeet. But there were all kinds of weird *** anomolies in game like in some places the actual floor was way higher then the floor texture, there were tanks in mid air, inivisible walls everywhere ...etc.

Good luck Dave. This'll get you off of RTR Danzig for a moment. :p

Blimey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2007
Montreal,Canada
Lets make a map

Lets make a map

I have a idea for a map already and I'm trying to get some people together, people with mapping skills and people with some idea's. From there, build a team of people to either come up with a new map, or re-introduce one or two of the old mod maps. I'm not really looking for information on how and where to find info on making maps, rather I'm looking for people who want to make one. So if you are seriously interested, please let me know.

[TW]DrGuppy

Tripwire Interactive Staff
Nov 22, 2005
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah Ramm had that in his signature a while back, something like this;

"SasQuatch: Hey Ramm I fixed Donets. Ramm: I hope by fixed you mean deleted."

:p