• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Let's look at the good things TWI gave us with this update.

updates to the trader menu to make it less cluttered, a highly-requested feature
This is good, but broke weapon adding mutators. Besides they had help from Scary Ghost.
The addition of ScaryGhosts Custom Buy Menu actually doesn't have anything to do with breaking the weapons. They've removed the hard-coded arraysizes (which has been requested several times - also by me). KF was limited to 63 weapons before the update and the update broke that limit. This is also the reason, why weapon-mutators didn't work together. Getting rid of the limit is a big improvement!

Many custom weapon creators didn't even bother to create a mutator. If you want to add custom weapons to the shop in a vanilla game, I brazenly recommend my mutator. And if you are creating weapons and are annoyed creating a new mutator for it, this might be interesting for you.

Upvote 0