• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

Idk, so far auto aim was quite helpful when i had raged sc or fp right near my face.
+ hip fire has no auto-aim, so there's that option :^)

Yes but usually one wants to start firing from a longer distance to get a few solid shots off and not the heavy reload cancel cheese point blank.

And for me that means: auto aim only => absolute garbage.

Also it feels really off that the healing dart looks exactly like normal Railgun shot and it's stuns are powerful but it sounds like regular simple dart.

The quality of such small things really went down the crapper.

Upvote 0
Auto-aim is just so annoying. It makes gun unplayable.

This. It makes the gun feel totally unrewarding to play with. At the very least, they could make the lock-on take quite a bit longer to lock on and lower the range your aim has to be within to lock on (although having the yellow attempted lock-on can be distracting).
I just hate not knowing whether I actually nailed a headshot or not, and knowing that it makes absolutely no difference feels kind of deflating.
The only rewarding aspect of this gun is hip fire reload-cancelling. Otherwise, I just can't deal with how cheesy it feels to play with it.

Upvote 0
I don't mind it. I feel the forced auto aim makes it different than the railgun which is more powerful. It's not "the gun" but is a "gun" that can save a medic or team member sometimes while the railgun will save someone every shot. Besides, everyone knows medics can't aim *ducks the many, many objects thrown at him. I kid, I kid. But seriously, medics can't aim. No really I kid. But seriously, no I play medic a lot and I can't aim. I kid, I kid. The healthrower is more a sort of "in that direction" rather than aiming.

Upvote 0