• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left 4 Dead preview at CS-Nation

I don't know about the german video, but I read the RPS interview earlier today and hoped TRS/Valve would clarify if L4D has splitscreen for the 360. Alas it did not. That makes or breaks my decision to buy since I don't have 360 and my brother-in-law doesn't have a decent computer, so I would have to go over to his house to play l4d. Maybe the next interviews will.

CVG's preview is also up, and it is a must read. Medpacks just became my new favorite weapon, you'll see what I mean :D.

Upvote 0
I don't know about the german video, but I read the RPS interview earlier today and hoped TRS/Valve would clarify if L4D has splitscreen for the 360. Alas it did not. That makes or breaks my decision to buy since I don't have 360 and my brother-in-law doesn't have a decent computer, so I would have to go over to his house to play l4d. Maybe the next interviews will.

CVG's preview is also up, and it is a must read. Medpacks just became my new favorite weapon, you'll see what I mean :D.
From the March 2008 OXM I have and that is sitting right in front of me:
L4D will feature four player co-op and either-player, 4 on 4 Versus matches via Xbox Live or System Link.

Being able to play two people split screen... four player would be even better... but i don't think four would happen. But for us, the idea of having two people play split-screen, playing co-op on the couch and letting the NPCs fill out the rest ... It's a pretty big feature for us to chase. But right now, we're not ready to say if it's in or it's out.

Upvote 0