Lean

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hyperion2010

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
NC
Title says it all really ;)

I would love to be able to peek around corners and shoot, but then again i want lean in all my games.

(slap me if this has already been posted)

[UIT] Akame

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
My own personal hell
I believe someone posted this already (maybe not). But regardless, there really is not use, need, or place for lean in this game. Lean is useful if you need cover and specs don't fire at you (except for patriarch).

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Remember, we have been playing RO for years, to have no lean now is like walking around on one leg!

Seriously, it's probably not needed, but it is missed. Definitely NOT a stupid idea however.

Reise

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2006
Maine, US
I'd feel more comfortable with leaning in, but I'm pretty neutral about the idea. I'm fine with or without it, really.

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
Ya, same boat.. took me a bit to not -want- to lean all the time, but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad anymore. Given the different nature of KF vs RO, I'm in the 'Lean isn't needed' camp.

and Re:prone.. i don't think I'd dare -want- to prone in KF except in one or two specific instances.. big difference between not being shot (in RO) vs having spec's crawling all over you while prone..