• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Leafblower and Dual MAC-10?

Leafblower and Dual MAC-10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh nejcooo and your threads.

I rather have it where if you buy the game (or already own) Calamity, you get a code that can be redeemed @ Steam for KF2.

Calamity needs more business.

(PS, is the Golden AK in Calamity just a recolor or liek wut?)

Is "leafblower" the nickname of some kind of gun? :confused:
No, thats the name of a weapon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oh nejcooo and your threads.

I rather have it where if you buy the game (or already own) Calamity, you get a code that can be redeemed @ Steam for KF2.

Calamity needs more business.

(PS, is the Golden AK in Calamity just a recolor or liek wut?)
No, Calamity needs to be made available on a platform that actually has customers and an audience.

On topic though, KF2 needs to have a whole ton of weapons to start off. Need to have more than <2 per perk, as was KF retail on release. Also doesn't need to be chock full of magerdy hurr, so bring on the leaf blower and poo gun from KF / KFC

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
No, Calamity needs to be made available on a platform that actually has customers and an audience.

On topic though, KF2 needs to have a whole ton of weapons to start off. Need to have more than <2 per perk, as was KF retail on release. Also doesn't need to be chock full of magerdy hurr, so bring on the leaf blower and poo gun from KF / KFC

They were working on KF2 for few years. It's already confirmed that game will have 40+ weapons.

Didn't notice any leafblower weapon in that video.

Same. I would really like to see how it Works though. If anybody can provide vid...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The question of "what kind of gun is a "leafblower" still has yet to be answered, amazingly.
v---This is your answer---v

But out of randomness here is a little trivia by the Devs!
The leafblower was an accidental misstake while developing the game. We where playing with flamethrower and dint have the flame yet. This was the same time we where starting to play with force push back. This by just random became the leafblower. Everyone in the team had so much fun with this not finsihed flamethrower that we decided to add it as a bonus weapon in the game. : )

Upvote 0
So the leafblower is just a cartoonishly powerful actual leafblower, for pushing Zeds around? :confused:

Sounds funny but... also sounds like the kind of unnecessary thing to save for a debug command or easter egg, not a normally available weapon.

So what was the "blower thrower"? Just as literal? Is it a gun that launches leafblowers, 'cause I liked the Rock-It-Launcher in Fallout 3 as much as the next man, but.. clearly if we're going to have a joke gun that catapults other guns around, it needs to fire 9mms (and combat knives and med syringes)

Upvote 0
1Sounds funny but... also sounds like the kind of unnecessary thing to save for a debug command or easter egg, not a normally available weapon.

2So what was the "blower thrower"? Just as literal? Is it a gun that launches leafblowers, 'cause I liked the Rock-It-Launcher in Fallout 3 as much as the next man, but.. clearly if we're going to have a joke gun that catapults other guns around, it needs to fire 9mms (and combat knives and med syringes)

1.) I agree with this, I wouldn't mind if the leaf blower made it in as a easter egg only on one map or something.

2.) The blower Thrower is a DLC weapon that shoots bloat crap at zeds.

Upvote 0