Late War M43 Textures

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

EvilHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 22, 2005
Germany, NRW
Download Here

Package includes:
German
M43 Style German Tunics of both SS and Heer variety.
Oak B Pattern SS 'Tarnjacke'
Dark Gray German Helmet and M43 Caps.
Oak B Pattern Helmet Covers and M43 Caps.
Appropriately renamed classes (Gruppenf

Last edited:

dasKaRmA

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2005
thanks!

But you have a spelling error in here.
its called Sturmpioniere and Sturmpionier

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
great!

gonna get them on pariser and see how it looks.
edit: when i wanted to place them in my system folder i saw the files have the same name as the previous skin mod, and the filesize is not the same. is this gonna give problems if i replace the old files with these new ones?

Last edited:

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
the problem is that the old skin pack is also used on the next pariserplatz version. and its not anymore in my hands. isnt this gonna give version mismatch errors to all those who have ever played kriegstadt?

btw, i just noticed the russian greatcoat soldiers become transparent when they die of an explosion hehe?

edit: i just joined a server playing kriegstadt while having the new skins installed, and i gave me a mismatch error and i couldn't connect. i think you need to rename the new files to a new name, otherwise anybody who has ever played kriegstadt wont be able to connect to a server playing beta3, not to mention pariserplatz :p

Last edited:

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
yup i noticed by accident when a friendly bot killed me with a satchel, the i started nading all the greatcoats and it happened to them also.

btw,have you noticed my edit above? we posted at the same time

EvilHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 22, 2005
Germany, NRW
Link/Package updated.
I'm not happy with it, because the Russian infantry still wear those idiotic sashes and the Russian Greatcoat infantry still carry all of their German field gear.

This is, however, as good as its going to get.

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
i think those models are protected and property of TW, and you cant just edit them, you will need to redo all the animations etc... its more easy to start from zero then

rossmum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Ask TW. I'm not sure how they feel about that sort of thing but I know that Valve really don't care so long as you give credit, with any luck TW will be similar.

Worth asking - and you're modifying their skins anyway, so I don't see much of a difference between the two.

ozzman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2007
Sorry but which .ini file should I paste those informations ? You said "servers", but I didn't find any .ini file with this name
thx

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
you will need to redo all the animations etc... its more easy to start from zero then

You could do a new player model, obviously you need the model, but you'll also need to know how the rig is setup so you can duplicate it. One you have a duplicated rig (and skinned to your model), then you can just import the player model into a new ukx package and copy the properties of an existing model.. boom done.
You wouldn't have to actually redo all the anim.

EvilHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 22, 2005
Germany, NRW
Since this has been bumped I just want everyone to know that the final release of the skins will be made with the release of Kriegstadt Beta 4, and I've got another map in the works which will incorporate some of these skins ;).

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Since this has been bumped I just want everyone to know that the final release of the skins will be made with the release of Kriegstadt Beta 4, and I've got another map in the works which will incorporate some of these skins ;).

Nah, just make it so ersatz and such with all M44 tunics and such :p