• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

laser sights on dual pistols

VariousNames

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
For sharpshooter, give players access to laser sights on dual 9mms and dual handcannons.

With this, the dilemma between ironsights and dual pistols would be erased and dual pistols would be useful for something other than spamming big bads.

A simple concept is: make it something that can be purchased apart from the second pistol, e.g. 500 pounds + sharp discount to 100 pounds.

3mf34bw

Last edited:
and Rate of Fire.

To clarify even better:

Single pistol:
+ Better accuracy (ironsight)
+ Fast reload
- Standard ammosize in mag
- Standard Rate of Fire

Dual pistol
+ Double Rate of Fire
+ Double ammo in "mag"
- Lesser accuracy (ironsight)
- Slower reload (Even more relatively slow for dual HC, since only single HC has a reload bonus for the Sharpshooter :()

Upvote 0
no, it's not, thats the problem, there is almost no reason to take two, and the reasons that do exist really don't compare to the accuracy lost.

If that's the case dual pistols are pointless, in any case, there's a drawback (loss of accuracy),

that's the point of my suggestion, it makes the dual pistols accurate and therefore a worthwhile purchase for sharps who are specced into the weapon anyways.

Upvote 0
If that's the case dual pistols are pointless, in any case, there's a drawback (loss of accuracy),

that's the point of my suggestion, it makes the dual pistols accurate and therefore a worthwhile purchase for sharps who are specced into the weapon anyways.

Enough theorycrafting, i demand a mod!

also:
Spoiler!

I quite like this idea; it seems like a nice home for the laser sight.

Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0
Hmmm... i actually would like this on dual pistols. Or at least try it out and see how it feels :)

I see a new loadout emerge from this - the LASER loadout - using the M14 with either Dual Handcannons or Dual 9mm's.

This could work... it really could work :cool:

EDIT: Thanks Stephen for pointing out my math brainfart moment xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0