Larger Zed Boss sometimes get trapped when spawned

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[SM]TOPSGT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2011
Colorado
slsnipers.enjin.com
I have a server using a KFL type setup, using two boss final waves. The final final wave (12) has been just one boss, but I have added a second one the cyber demon. The problem is that he sometimes get traped when he spawns. I'm thinking that the collision height and or radius is the problem, maybe. Do you have any thoughts?

PissJar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2013
Look into the cyber demon's source code, and find the code for that such things, you can make the collisionradius very small but it won't affect how he will be. (Just make it slightly smaller so it fits)

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Look into the cyber demon's source code, and find the code for that such things, you can make the collisionradius very small but it won't affect how he will be. (Just make it slightly smaller so it fits)

Not a good idea to mess with the collision unless you really should.

[SM]TOPSGT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2011
Colorado
slsnipers.enjin.com
I was looking at the beastriarch and sanatatriarch as to the collision settings. I was unsure if a higher number meant more room for the zed or a larger meant less. I was going to try the same setting from the other two and see if it made a difference.