• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =LAF= Clan

So you practically live in these forums and some how you missed seeing these posts ...

You down for a match, Jan. 5?

you do know it is icmlaf now?

ehh, when I asked wolfhound about it ... he said yall were still trying each other out and hadn't decided.

Is Jack no longer handling match scheduling?

and whoever is in charge of icmlaf ... can you confirm if Jan 5 is fine?

edit: http://www.roladder.net/index.php?site=teamsdetail&cl_id=248 ... dang, yall got a lot of members now, get the match scheduled then.

jan 5th is fine

21 cet i assume?

Challenge us on ROL to make it official.

roladder?

eh just a friendly i thought. I dunno about a ladder match.

^ Had you read that which I'm sure you did. You would know that we were going to have a match today, Whether it would be an official match on roladder or a friendly was still in the air. But the fact that there was going to be a match today is pretty clear from the conversation here. I'm not trying to bust your balls and I know there are problems with activity. Whatever reason you have for this time or any other ... I really don't care. There was no match today but Tomcat-Ha scheduled another one with me for ....

Jan 12, Saturday 21 GMT So atleast we can say that I know that and Tomcat knows that today. I'll ready my guys, just make sure your team knows or cancle it in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well no not really first because it was never made definite as in both teams picked maps. Tomcat wanted verification actually it was tomcat that challenged you guys on ro ladder after you said that :\ But he never got a confirmation.

If you want to arrange a match don't post here :\ and try to get slowchat going contact tomcat on msn or pm him. And solve it this way.

Upvote 0
well no not really first because it was never made definite as in both teams picked maps. Tomcat wanted verification actually it was tomcat that challenged you guys on ro ladder after you said that :\ But he never got a confirmation.

If you want to arrange a match don't post here :\ and try to get slowchat going contact tomcat on msn or pm him. And solve it this way.

I spoke to Tomcat by pm ...

Tomcat_ha said:
[3.SA]Koba said:
Have you confirmed if we can make it an ROL match?

yeah we can.
... and this was after our conversation on MSN to schedule the game so it's not like I'm sticking to speaking with yall on the forums only.

Obviously, you knew we wanted it to be an ROL match. That's made clear by the fact that I was the one who requested it to be an official match. Tomcat challenged us on the ROL site so it's clear that your team was fine with making it an official game. What maps we play or whether or not it was official wasn't really important. We would have been happy to play a random game with map choices made by in game vote so the impromptu Core match was just as much fun. I see where your coming from though ... We didn't have maps chosen out beforehand so it was "not really" scheduled.

This time the match is posted on the ROLadder with the exact date, time and map choices for both sides. There shouldn't be any reason for anyone to think that a match was "not really" scheduled this time around.

See ya on Saturday.

edit: Yeah, no need in bickering over this anymore but if you really have some last words to put up, feel free. I'm done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0