• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lack of Friendly Fire Servers - For the love of frag

So come on. Keep it real with FF. Face it you cant all run around with Rockets shooting next to each other in real life and isnt that rather boring to do it in a game knowing you will not kill your team members or yourself?

I dont shoot rockets in real life :) Maybe cuz there are no zombies living next door :)

but I agree FF brings another tactical aspect to the game

Upvote 0
maybe a stupid question but wich commandline enables FF?

"FriendlyFireScale=0.3". 0 equals zip 1 equals 100%

As for bad eggs I did get a couple today. I guess the long weekend and kids with too much to do. I got called a 'douchebag' haha like that's going to insult me. I wont accept any insult less than "you f$$king c%nt" like any other self respecting Londoner. Anyway if run your own server you can play with the hamsters for a while and then kickbanboombadaboom. The DSAS server lives on and all FF fans are more than welcome.

I would say killing the Patriarch is rare. Its not about that. Its about seeing how long you last. If you kill Pat grats but if you dont you had a load of fun trying. People just need to get things into perspective.

Its about entertainment baby.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A lot of people (including myself) cannot even beat normal reguarly on a public server with pugs.
Unlucky for you, give it a few more weeks, im sure you'll get the hang of it, or hopefully the other players have by then and can help you out.

So it is still very exciting because you can't be sure that you win,
And adding freindly fire changes this how?

why add FF and make it impossible for random people?
Why? Why even bother creating suicidal difficulty? Why create long days? Why even have custom waves? Easy answer "TO MAKE IT HARDER". I believe what you are trying to say is "I FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH ON FF". And I'm sorry, it's not impossible it just seems that way to you right now as you are still learning the game. How do I know this? I got on with a random team of people that joined and ended up finishing it with FF on, for some reason, we defied your logic and MADE THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPEN!!! THATS RIGHT!!!

But anyways, it's good to know that FF servers still cause newbs to rage. It's usually the other way around when you are on the server.

Let everyone play like they want to and stop *****ing about it, kthxbb.
Hahah, I don't see anyone proposing methods of stopping you playing like that? It's just an obeservation that under 5% of the servers are running with FF off.

"FriendlyFireScale=0.3". 0 equals zip 1 equals 100%

Thanks, going to give this a run tonight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'll sure try your ff server one of these nights

and an official announcement:
Let everyone play like they want to and stop *****ing about it, kthxbb
I guess we as moderators were a little slack after the release of killing floor, but that is going to change.

Insulting other members or using ***** language to make your point is not tolerated on these boards, so be warned.
Rules:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/announcement.php?f=16&a=1[/URL]

Upvote 0