• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Labeled Weapon Drops?

swiftone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 15, 2014
I just purchased Killing Floor: Calamity, and its easily the best game on Ouya. Thanks for making me actually want to play something on my Ouya thats not a SNES rom.

That being said, I'm wondering if a simple update adding labels to weapons dropped on screen could be added? Or if it already exists and I've missed it on a menu option?

It's nearly impossible to identify weapons on screen, and after a new one is dropped for the first time, there no longer seems to be any label? Picking it up while in the middle of a fire fight just to identify it, and then being pissed when I get stuck with a lower power weapon because the wave ended and the store is kicking in in 3 seconds seems harsh. Basically it encourages me to never pick up weapons on screen unless I have an empty slot.

Could you please label weapons when you stand over them to solve this issue? This is my only complaint about the game, but its a significant game play one, thanks for your help.

I just purchased Killing Floor: Calamity, and its easily the best game on Ouya. Thanks for making me actually want to play something on my Ouya thats not a SNES rom.

That being said, I'm wondering if a simple update adding labels to weapons dropped on screen could be added? Or if it already exists and I've missed it on a menu option?

It's nearly impossible to identify weapons on screen, and after a new one is dropped for the first time, there no longer seems to be any label? Picking it up while in the middle of a fire fight just to identify it, and then being pissed when I get stuck with a lower power weapon because the wave ended and the store is kicking in in 3 seconds seems harsh. Basically it encourages me to never pick up weapons on screen unless I have an empty slot.

Could you please label weapons when you stand over them to solve this issue? This is my only complaint about the game, but its a significant game play one, thanks for your help.

I don't think they have it put in, or that they ever will, but who knows. You're just going to have to memorize the look of the guns while they're on the ground. I had an issue with that now, but i've gotten so used to it, I can tell what weapon dropped just by glancing at it ( especially the flamethrower ) It would be nice for a labler though.

Upvote 0