• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Kyle's Concept Art

kylek14

Jun 28, 2010
I'll be posting my concept art in this thread (all my concept art is done in sketchup). I just started working on one.

The objects in the front are a double decker bus, and a british jeep. The story behind this one is that your unit was ordered to secure and hold the bridge so people could escape to the other side. But the bridge was raised and can't be lowered, so you have no where to go, you're basically fighting off wave after wave coming from a general direction. Just an idea.

Will post more concepts when they develop.

Very nice, I like it! Is that a london bus seen on the left of the bridge?

yes it is. lol. the bridge is supposed to be littered with cars, buses, military vehicles dead bodies, blockades, burn barrels, etc. I was thinking put a double decker bus over the gap between the bridge so players could move to both ends of the bridge and go up.

Reactions: nath2009uk
Upvote 0
yes it is. lol. the bridge is supposed to be littered with cars, buses, military vehicles dead bodies, blockades, burn barrels, etc. I was thinking put a double decker bus over the gap between the bridge so players could move to both ends of the bridge and go up.

Kinda reminds me of Left 4 Dead 2 somehow... Yes the bridge scene on the Parish I think it was, anyways good job! I can't wait to see some game concept!

Reactions: nath2009uk
Upvote 0