• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kittuns to the IS2

Tomcat_ha

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
I just felt like making a nostalgia thread. You know?
Just wondering how everyone still here from the old days is doing.
I still have some sporadic IRC contact with very few of {Core}, have a couple guys on facebook.
And yes i'm very much out of contact with whats going on nowadays here.
I actually still have Achtung Shambeh Bambeh as my message ringtone on my phone.

May your steps be blessed and guided by :IS2:

Not sure if i am matching with your definition of " everyone from old days ". I played RO1 since 2009 and this was my first shooter game on computer.

Last months i almost dont play games, Mostly because IOM 1,14 events are close to dead ( but i can assure you, players will fill IOM server again with 1,15 released ;) )

I am making 1 surprise for IOM and HOTW mods, together with Shepard and other developers. Its in secret but i can say that this is going to surprise you very much and, i hope, return the old ro1 mood at least partially.

I wish someone remade some ro1 funmaps like battleinhouse and glasseswarehouse, really loved them :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I check in on these Forums now and again, much like having a quick game of RO2/RS.
Got caught up in the DayZ whirlwind a couple of years ago and ended up as Admin on the Forums.
I took some time to help Nestor & Co when they went independent but I really did not have the time, also DayZ SA was in pre-alpha so I spent a lot of time looking for
beans_03.png

Now most of you know how things went when the Killing Floor sub Forum went live :eek: and to be quite honest I only put my foot in the door a couple of times before withdrawing my :IS2:
Some of you are Steam Friends so I can see what you are playing, most have a larger game spectrum than I, so Kettch, Shada'a & BL,,,good game(s) !
I still have faith in TWI and will buy KF2, whatever the weather !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, I personally got a bit bored of multiplayer FPS games in the past and at release RO2 was a bit of a disappointment for me, but I am meaning to get back into it.

As for other games, steam deals and humble bundles are a curse and a blessing at the same time. You can try so many different games for such a small amount of money, you have to apologize my weakness :eek:

Upvote 0
OMG i came in her after being AWOL from these forums for more than 2 years (and made a useless merry christmas thread :p ) and THEN I see this thread!

HAI EVERY ONE FROM THE OLDEN DAYS!

(For the people that wonder what counts as the old days 2003 is the olden days ;) and one forum ago)

Still remember the desert landscape with only a few of us on the servers during Beta 1.2 of RO when it still was a mod :)

But I do see my moderator status is revoked :( (actually not that surprised, but anyway)

Upvote 0