• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Kismet question

Drecks

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2005
The Netherlands
For the final battle on my map I want it to make that the Axis needs to own two objectives in order to open the last objective. Meanwhile both these objective can be recaptured. Which in my opinion force the Axis to use tactics meehhhhhh..........

In my current kismet setup I manage to make it that the Axis needs to have both objectives (Stripping hall & Distribution area 4) to open up the last objective. (Storage area). But when the Allies recapture an objective (Stripping hall & Distribution area 4) it won't close that last objective (Storage area) Anyone can shine a light for the best solution. Tried some stuff but without succes.

Here a large pic of the current Kismet setup.

kismet_question.jpg

I think what your problem is that you are evaluating to check if BOTH objectives are owned by one team. If you extrapolate that neither teams own both objectives, and you have a condition that happens if either are captured, then you need to evaluate each objective independently after you evaluate them as a pair.

To simplify that

-- First evaluate as a pair like I do now

-- Then evaluate them indepentently

-- So when Axis own both and loose one the last objective will close

Upvote 0