• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

God, it's got nothing to do about e-peens! Why can't some realise that? Why can't people be allowed to feel proud of themselves when they did something extraordinary? And why can't people be allowed to tell the tale of themselves being extraordinary?

Why IN GODS NAME does some people feel the need to be sarcastic and talk about e-peens whenever people brag a bit?

If you did well, be proud of it and take no heed of those ***holes who get their kicks from putting you down! Every single person on this forum should be allowed to feel good about themselves when they did good!

Ignore Mad Mac and the likes of him. They need to put people down so they can feel better themselves.

Upvote 0
I was a Russian Sniper on some custom map, and I snipe an MG, with my Mosin, then run into the apartment and kill a guy with a pistol, and kill 2 others upstairs. I then go outside, and shot another guy outside. I run into the 2nd apartment, and shoot a guy, then sniped 5 guys from the window, until I reloaded, and a guy runs into the building, and i shot him with a pistol. So it was an easy 11 kills in a few minutes.

Upvote 0
Had an insane run at a custom map (can't really remember the name of it, a bright one with Station TO as a cap point). I had just joined, gotten me the role as axis SMGer. Thought I'd just do a headlong charge to get a grasp of the situation... Moved up, managed to kill an unwary russian in a small shed... Held that ground for a little while and killed an assaulting russian.. Then made a mad dash towards the station, killing one or two on the way, taking one or two out on the lower floor, getting up the stairs and killing three russians in one single long burst. Then I stayed up there, running around like crazy in the capzone picking them off left and right all while trying to get my teammates to come up there to help the cap.I finally got killed in the back while shooting another russian...

Checked the scoreboard afterwards, 13 kills :)

Upvote 0