• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

Of course you did.

Quite some accusations there, I don't seem to remember any =KAS= people ever beating us as badly as you seem to be implying, in fact I don't remember ever seeing any clan called =KAS= period. I suggest you two stop badmouthing DBDUK for no reason and with no proof to back it up with.

Unlike most clans we play for fun and don't really practice much together, therefore we do have some problems coordinating with eachother in matches (and those scottish accents, translating them over VOIP is a pain in the arse) but we are in no way bad players, and in no match i've ever been in have we lost as badly as you two are implying, the ones we've lost have been pretty damn close actually.

Back on topic: I have my fair share of these so called killing sprees myself but I see no need to start flaunting them in a thread like this in a badly disguised attempt to inflate my ego. You can say whatever you want, but that's the only reason threads like this exist.
Calm, calm, lighthearted fun....

We did play you, nothing official, we just joined your server. Just a joke, sir.

Please don't rape me.

Upvote 0
well there was one guy with approx 50.000.000 "frags" during WW2 before he typed "suicide" in console...

62 million, actually.

Well, there was this one time when I was soviet pulemetchik in Basovka.
AT-trench was overrun by fascists in first minutes and soviets were superpissed at that point. I deployed my trusty DP on those boxes on left flank and krauts which were running up from trench were mowed down as well as those who were charging through minefield. 8 kills or so in less than 15 seconds.

Upvote 0
Have to admit I found some time to play last night, on 62nd's server. Joined Basovka late in the battle and was meh. Then had a bad time on Konigsplatz managing to make my PF rounds NOT kill Soviet tanks, which was aggravating.

Then I found the MG role free and grabbed it... MUCH more my style :) Found a good spot on the right of the Reichstag Approach and spent some time knocking down incoming Soviets.

Then we switched to Kessel... I grabbed the MG-Schutze again... apart from some time spent high in the warehouse knocking down a ton of Soviets, my favourite moment came when the capping had gone in a strange sequence - Warehouse was gone, the Soviets ignored the Assembly Hall and capped the North Railyards. Only then did they start blowing the routes into Assembly. Having covered the first door blown, I realised the "odd" door had also been blown and sprinted round there.

Another defender was getting into a bayo fight with the Sapper, so I just shot the bugger with my pistol and headed round to cover the entrance. Got a couple of Soviets coming that way, then decided to push forward... nailed a Soviet, then a Soviet pulemetchik who'd been annoying sniper alley. Thinking this was a good "spree", I then ran round and got up on the roof of Assembly - just when the Soviets capped it.

Now, this left me on the Assembly Hall roof, with Soviets spawning beneath me somewhere and charging across the open ground towards the South Railyard. All in my line of sight... mwwahahaha. No idea how many I picked off. Then 2 more saw their mates die and both dove for cover at the big exit to Assembly, looking for the source of the fire. I was merrily reloading, just above their heads - then they died too :) Conveniently a group of 4 runs out... group target... goodnight [don't bunch up, guys ;p] Finally, they are figuring out where I am and are trying to get nades onto the roof. Ah - but it was fun while it lasted :)

Upvote 0
Barashka-Realism

I role out of spawn with a Panther and head for the penninsula. 2 T34's spotted on the hill near the russian radio bunker. I laugh as their rounds bounce harmlessly off me, I knock both out with 1 shot each. I move up to the penninsula when I spot 1 T34 across from me, he's the taken out with 1 shot. An IS-2 roles up from the bank, but he can't aim his turret down at me. 1 shot and he's toast. I move my Panther beside the wreacked truck to cover my side. 3 T34's come roling towards the penninsula when I notice another IS-2 firing across the bank at the defenseless half tracks. He takes 1 hit before I finish him off with a side shot to his ammo storage. Those 3 T34's are still plinking rounds off me, 1 by 1 I take them out with 1 round. Their vain attempts at angling proved futile againsts the powerful 75mm L70. 2 more come over the hills and are taken out with 1 shot each. I move into the south bank to cap. 2 T34's come roling over the hills. My first shot missed the ammo storage, while I was reloading I hear the engine of a T34 stop beside. I swing my turret around to 5 o'clock where a T34 is getting ready to shoot me in the ass. He proved to be to slow when I reloaded just in time and put a round through his drivers hatch causing him to explode. Mean while the 2 T34's infront of me are trying to shoot through my front armor. 1 tries to get away when I swing my turret back around, giving me a perfect side shot. 1 round into his ammo and he's toast. I managed to get 1 shot into the second 1 before I got hit in the side from the other side of the bank.

During that time I knocked out 10 T34's and 2 IS-2's. I would of got a Knights Cross for that action.

Upvote 0
11 straight Russians on Snowy Forest Tactical is my best killing spree. I don't count bot kills.
My best game was surviving 2 consecutive rounds of Basovka as a German. I think I got 6 or 7 Russians on the first round and 3 on the second.
I agree that surviving a whole round is more of an accomplishment than getting huge numbers of kills. It's pretty easy to snipe on some maps, like Odessa.

Upvote 0
I pride myself on making the important kills...

Strategic and Team Beneficial.... Retaining Cap Zones by making critical kills when the rest of the players have gone rushing into battle trying to get "Killing Sprees" from strafe attacks.

Running headlong into a warzone isn't my style... I prefer to sneak around the sides and take the sneaky shot across your line of sight when you least expect it. Thereby not giving my position away and preventing my team coming across a "killing spree strafer".

Upvote 0