• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

Okay, back on topic.

My best killing spree.......

Okay. I'm Russian on Lyeskrovy with 0 points (just joined) and I'm a rifleman. We are attacking the Communication Bunker.

When I spawn, I run back, hop out of the trench, and run all the way past the fighting along the ridge above the trenches.

I drop in to the fight around that little bunker that overlooks the Comm. I toss a nade in there, and score 2 kills.

I crawl into said bunker, and pick off 4 more people running past, blissfully unaware of my presence. I toss my second nade down into the trench, and manage 3 more kills - people who knew that I was up there, and were hiding around a corner.

I realize that if I stay there long I am dead.

I run down into the trench, stab a suprised German who literally ran right into me, and continue running to the Comm Bunker.

Immediately upon entering I see a machine gunner spraying the main entrance to the bunker. I quickly stab him.

I see a group of 4 rifleman/semiauto riflemen standing at the entrance slit, sniping. I grab a grenade off a dead body, and toss.

I grab a STG44 laying among the dead bodies, and 2 grenades. I nade the German entrance to the bunker, and score a kill, then run out, spraying as I go, and score 3 more kills.

The clock is ticking down, so I go back into the Comm Bunker to capture it, and I am promptly teamkilled.

19 kills. Sexy.

Upvote 0
funny how all those guys claiming to have 50+ sprees in the mod must have played alone on some servers. The 2 servers that run all the time had stats enabled, and, weird, i see only a handful of guys that even had "godlike" sprees, and thats not even close to 75+.

Cant comment on Ostfront sprees, but from experience i would believe 40 kills (not points) without a mapchange, everything above is either a team full of noobs worse than bots or braggin :)

they are not talking about sprees but kills in 1 life. ;). With sprees the kills must happen fast behind each other.

Are these statistics from public servers? Then those mean nothing... But if from clanmatches, thats something! :cool:

Even with clanmatches its important to know which clan you're playing.

Against dbduk even a average rifleman like me got 45 kills with no deaths =\

Instead of calling it a killing spree it should be called kills in 1 life.

Upvote 0
Today at the start of Odessa I rushed into the apartments and suddenly found myself looking into a room filled with 4 orso germans. I leaned around the corner and shot one, 2nd came running out of the room missed me with his rifle and I shot him. I ran into the room again and bayonetted the 3rd and shot the 4th.

Lucky for me they were all rifleman and not very good at aiming:D.

Upvote 0
My best was on my first game on Lyeskrovy. At least it was the most fun. I've killed more in one life, but not with that much action ;)

The game was extremely intense. The Germans made a perfect defense, if you raised your head, there was a bullet in it (really, the fire was everywhere above the ground). We menaged to get into the trench (my friend was commander and threw smoke) and i turned around a corner: 3 kills, tourned around, 2 kills, again around the corner: 2 kills, throw a grenade at the bunker: 2 kills, turned around the corner again: 1 kill. It kept going like that :)

They just never stopped coming at us and we were maybe 1/5th of their strength in the trenches, the others didn't make it in. I would love to play against that defense again... it was really great. They understood what "covering fire" means, because we really all ducked ALL THE TIME because there were hundreds of bullets over the trenches every second... great game

Upvote 0
9 with 10 bullets using g41 on kaukasus last stage.

around 10 or 11 in 20 seconds or less with mg42 on krasyni. being first out of the spawn at the start of the map means this is a regular occurence with a reduced bodycount

3-4 is normal run for nade and smg ramboing CQB, highest is maybe 10 before inevitable teamkill.

no idea with sniper or bolt action but double figures.

8 with 2 satchels thrown in german command bunker spawn on basovka_tank (almost as lame as the artillery)

Upvote 0
You forgot to mention that Speh was cheating... at least most of the time.
Innocent until proven guilty and as far as I know nobody's been able to provide a single piece of evidence.

I always had nothing but respect for him and been thinking he's the best ROPlayer ever. The fact that this respect and estime was mutual is an honor for me. That's all I have to say about him.

Upvote 0
Even with clanmatches its important to know which clan you're playing.

Against dbduk even a average rifleman like me got 45 kills with no deaths =\

Of course you did.

Hehe, those DBDUK boys are awesome to play against - it's almost like playing the bots, but the bots can't get wasted and sing Scottish songs.:D

Quite some accusations there, I don't seem to remember any =KAS= people ever beating us as badly as you seem to be implying, in fact I don't remember ever seeing any clan called =KAS= period. I suggest you two stop badmouthing DBDUK for no reason and with no proof to back it up with.

Unlike most clans we play for fun and don't really practice much together, therefore we do have some problems coordinating with eachother in matches (and those scottish accents, translating them over VOIP is a pain in the arse) but we are in no way bad players, and in no match i've ever been in have we lost as badly as you two are implying, the ones we've lost have been pretty damn close actually.

Back on topic: I have my fair share of these so called killing sprees myself but I see no need to start flaunting them in a thread like this in a badly disguised attempt to inflate my ego. You can say whatever you want, but that's the only reason threads like this exist.

Upvote 0
cookie.jpg

Upvote 0