• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

Whenever I get a good nice spree going, it seems that it always ends with me being TK'ed. :mad:

I know, I was going on a nice 10 tank killing spree on Arad, shells were bouncing of my tank like the sparks in the factory it was made in, and once I finally managed to get into the South village without another enemy tank to impede my progress. . . a friendly IS-2 takes a pot shot at me from across the map and kills me as I'm capping the South Village.

The longer my killing spree gets, the better chance I have of being team killed at the worst possible time, its my curse.

Upvote 0
Bah, you are all getting killing sprees with SMGs and Semi Autos, thats child's play.

I took out 5 guys with an M38 in Danzig. They are Mostly Semi Auto Riflemen and Assault Troopers too.

Taking out 3 Semi Auto Riflemen who were camping inside a hangar with an M38.

Running around the apartments in Odessa with a Kar98, and bayonetted 3 guys, and shot 3 others.

I took out 2 moving Panzers on Arad-Night with 1 shot each with PTRD. I then shoot a guy who got his head poking out of a tank with my Pistol (TT33), and then I get killed by a machinegun.

Upvote 0
I've gotten six with one grenade before.

Longest no death kill streak that I can remember was two rounds of Berlin back in the mod. Russian Sniper. Had 78 kills, no caps, no deaths for the map.

I mostly did that just to see if I could. It's not that hard not to die in this game and still get a decent number of kills. You just have to not be concerned about taking objectives.

That said, I've been known to pull strings of 10-15 kills in a couple of mintues out of my rear. On the flip side, there are times I've died 10-15 times in a row, so it balances out =)

Upvote 0
Are these statistics from public servers? Then those mean nothing... But if from clanmatches, thats something! :cool:

Sport.... lemme tell ya something, a kill spree of that magnitude means something EVERYWHERE in the FPS platform. Especially in RO. Makes no difference whether its in a clan match or anywhere for that matter. It is still quite the accomplishment! Also, here is an epiphany for you. Without the public servers, ya got nothing! There is room for and accomplishment achieved by all RO users. After all, its all for relaxation and recreation at its best. :)

As for capping objectives.. sure, that's what it is all about ...but to watch some gutter snipe run around capping just to get points and a win is absurd. It gets the map done in a hurry and accomplishes nothing for all the other players trying to enjoy both the game and the map. The immersive quality of some of the maps is outstanding. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
funny how all those guys claiming to have 50+ sprees in the mod must have played alone on some servers. The 2 servers that run all the time had stats enabled, and, weird, i see only a handful of guys that even had "godlike" sprees, and thats not even close to 75+.

Cant comment on Ostfront sprees, but from experience i would believe 40 kills (not points) without a mapchange, everything above is either a team full of noobs worse than bots or braggin :)

Upvote 0
funny how all those guys claiming to have 50+ sprees in the mod must have played alone on some servers. The 2 servers that run all the time had stats enabled, and, weird, i see only a handful of guys that even had "godlike" sprees, and thats not even close to 75+.
indeed, I think me, pionier and Sephiroth are amongst the very few who managed to get the "wicked sick" sprees. those are still logged and can be found on rostats.net

Upvote 0
on that legbreaker map, boheme paradise. i was a soviet, assaulting the final hill ( shed hill or something ).
i killed 5 germans by shooting them, then my rifle was empty, but there was another german aiming at me so i charged him with bayonet, he missed and i stabbed him.
then i saw another german drawing a bead on me, so i stabbed him too!
then from my right side there came an mp40 and 2 other riflemen, so i dashed forward, with those 3 shooting at me missing all the time ( i was going sideways for them for cover ) . i stabbed another 2 riflemen in the back, then got to a german smg lying on the floor not noticing me so i stabbed him too...
then one riflemen came down, into a melee fight, i stabbed him too. then running back up, i got sprayed by the other mp40.

adrenalin was rushing so hard:D

Upvote 0
Once on Beack Assault I got up to the Flak B so fast I don't think they knew what hit them. I sneak up behind an mg deployed out the bunker window and I'm standing right behind him and my hearts pounding. I nudge him with my rifle butt, he turns around only to see the end of my barrel in his face and promptly has a heart attack!:D lol

Seriously I can't think of any kills I had that were cool but I love to demorlize a sniper with a rifle butt to the head. I only wish I could give him a fist to the chops and a boot across the face as I walk away.

Upvote 0