• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

[CoR]MiccyNarc

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Alright, the number of kills isn't so impressive, it's how I got them

killingspree.jpg

Okay, I'm on Krasnyi, PPSH41 is my weapon, and of course, 2 nades.
Red line = downstairs
Blue line = upstairs

Background: I run downstair into the basement along my favorite route
1. German hiding behind pole with MP40. PPSH41 vs MP40, PPSH wins ^_^
2. Next german, coming down flight of stairs into krasnyi basement, I unload into his face
+ 3. Just as I round the corner after killing him, coming down the next flight of stairs is another MP40. This one shoots the gun out of my hands, I drop my 1st nade and run up the rest of the flight, still gunless. Don't know if this guy died
4. Into the garage office (left from the stairs), single german with automatic weapon. I drop my next nade, praying to God that he has bad aim. At this point I'm expecting my nade to blow up both of us, but no, I sprint through the other door and close it behind me. (at this point I'm thinking, PWNED!) Seconds later my opponents name shows up in the kill list
Middway through garage an MG42 turns around and lays down a hail of fire, I dive, and I guess he killed his quarry because he turned back and started shooting into the ruskie side of garage.
5. I see a man lying with a rifle pointing towards the russian, 10 feet to the left of the MG42, on a ledge. I charge him, weaponless, not sure what I'm going to do. One of my teammates shoots him.
6. I grab his nade and turn to the MG, throw it at him, and another one bites the dust.

At this point I reach the safe zone in the russian garage, but still being weaponless, I have little else to do than run around waiting for a russian to die.
Sadly, that russian was me.

Anyway, it was an awesome spree while it lasted.

Folks, learn to read:
Alright, the number of kills isn't so impressive, it's how I got them

I could go on all day about the numbers I've gotten (30+ close range kills on Koitos for example, or any time I have a sniper rifle)
6 is nothing. I was gunless for 4 of 6, in the middle of a firefight, and hell, I I ran through a room, dropped a nade, and then trapped my quarry in the room with my grenade while escaping unscathed!

Anyway, for this thread, I don't want meaningless "I shot x number of people" messages, I want stories about crazy stuff you've done and gotten away with it.

Upvote 0
I remember bayo'ing 4 germans in a row on Odessa apartments awhile back. I killed three with plenty of circle strafiing and stabbing the air, the 4th was staying out of the bayonaise fight trying to pick me off with his kar. After I killed the 3rd German I stopped and turned to the 4th. His gun was pointing straight at me and I was like "This is me then".... after 5 seconds nothing happened, he was just pointing his gun at me. I thought my internet had gone down, but then, suddenly, he started to reload. I almost fell of my chair laughing as he pathetically tried to flee while reloading. Just before he finished I stuck him like a pig.

Upvote 0
This is a spree of two, but it was the first one that makes the story. Just outside the german spawn in Lazur, some soviets had captured the office and penetrated forward. I came up against a squad leader with a PPSh, and I had my MP40. In the ensuing firefight, I had my gun, my pistol and my grenades all shot out of my hands, was hit everywhere but my upper arm and lower leg... This was close range by this time, and he finally ran out of bullets. As he was frantically reloading, I scooped up an MP lying on the floor and finished him... by this time I was howling with laughter, and I was sure the squad leader was cursing at his computer... I managed to get one ore two more russians before finally geting killed, it was awesome!

Upvote 0
lawls this happened like 30 mins ago, i was in kaukasus at the mortar in that small blown out shell of a building. 2 guys come up the hill, one of them rips a nade and tosses it out next to me, i run out the hole on the left and see the german comin right at me, he dident stop in time and went round the corner so the nade blew him right off his feet, i then rounded the corner to stab the nade thrower with my bayo, buy a teamate put a rifle round in him. i coudlent help laughing because i just survived 2 guys without firing 1 bullet.

then there was the time on greyghosts, where i flanked left along the wall to the church i could see 2 rifelers shootin at me, so i ran toward them, bayo at the ready. bayoed the first, spun round dodged a bullet and bayoed the second, then i ran along the side of the church and bayoed another 4 guys who were all shooting thru the windows. that was 6 bayo kills in under 5 seconds..

Upvote 0