• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Weapon Mod Archive

Weapon Muts

Weapon Muts

Gentlemen, I just wanted to say "Thank You". I appreciate the time and hair pulling it must have taken to put these Muts/Mods together.
I am having a ball. These will not be exploited. I do have a link posted on my KF
Group page Hang Town Outlaws to let you know. I will remove it if necessary.
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Yours Truly,

-{HTO}Faalgrim-

p.s. Could you up the damage value on the SA80 and adjust the windage?
It seems to shoot a bit much to the right. Otherwise, awesome. The manual
load is cool, adds challenge in tight situations.

Upvote 0
Gentlemen, I just wanted to say "Thank You". I appreciate the time and hair pulling it must have taken to put these Muts/Mods together.
I am having a ball. These will not be exploited. I do have a link posted on my KF
Group page Hang Town Outlaws to let you know. I will remove it if necessary.
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Yours Truly,

-{HTO}Faalgrim-

p.s. Could you up the damage value on the SA80 and adjust the windage?
It seems to shoot a bit much to the right. Otherwise, awesome. The manual
load is cool, adds challenge in tight situations.

I can tell you that the community is always overjoyed to hear people are enjoying all the hard work put into these many mods:D. And I'm happy that this thread is helping people find all that awesome content!

As for the SA80, do you mean the WTF sniper, or the KFMod assault rifle? (I'm guessing the automatic, but you never know) Luckily, that should be an easy bit of coding if you want to ask the community (except maybe the off-sight thing, but that would need to be fixed anyways).

Upvote 0
Okay, I added the Portal Turret by Marco on, after some thought.

I wasn't exactly sure if I should, since its not exactly a traditional weapon that you aim or fire, but its a good mod, its technically a weapon, and it's only one space on the list, so why not?

EDIT: I am also planning on adding the Portal Gun and Medic-Shotgun when the downloads are released. I have also added the Moss12 to the list a while ago, but I posted on the Moss thread. Happy shooting!

Last edited:
Reactions: braindead
Upvote 0