• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update - 1062

We can install a server for that mod? Sweet if so, I'm doing it after work. :D

Rename TOY-DevilsDollhouse.rom to KFO-DevilsDollhouse.rom and run it in regular Objective Mode. Basically it isn't a mod at all, it is just an advanced objective map with custom specimens. I have no ideas why Tripwire released it as different mod and as different app.

Upvote 0
How did i download ToyMaster mod in linux server? I can't find any information about SteamCMD with this new mod :(

Take the map out of your kf-folder and do this:

Rename TOY-DevilsDollhouse.rom to KFO-DevilsDollhouse.rom and run it in regular Objective Mode. Basically it isn't a mod at all, it is just an advanced objective map with custom specimens. I have no ideas why Tripwire released it as different mod and as different app.

Upvote 0
@tunins:
Just run "app_update 326960" in steamcmd (first set force_install_dir as usual OFC)
the server startup line is something like this:
Code:
ucc server TOY-DevilsDollhouse.rom?game=KFCharPuppets.ToyGameInfo?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=admin?AdminPassword=xxxxxxx -ini=toygame.ini -log=server.log

@Yoshiro:
We are still waiting for an official FIX for the Windows Dedicated server issue (not updating from v1061)
Please TWI test this outside your QA lab, please ask some developer to try updating the windows server at home (here I'm using Windows 7).

thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Yoshiro:
We are still waiting for an official FIX for the Windows Dedicated server issue (not updating from v1061)
Please TWI test this outside your QA lab, please ask some developer to try updating the windows server at home (here I'm using Windows 7).

thanks

I'm here at the office trying to reproduce this, but so far I have had no luck. I have logged into two remote computers that I have access to and had them both install over existing KF server installs and do clean installs.

Upvote 0
Did you guys do anything to frand()? Cause after the update any instance that uses frand() now rarely returns a value under 1.0

Would also like to report that KFMod.u is not valid as the console says that the security check on it failed, it does this both on the windows server and windows client when starting a solo game

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Take the map out of your kf-folder and do this:

@tunins:
Just run "app_update 326960" in steamcmd (first set force_install_dir as usual OFC)
the server startup line is something like this:
Code:
ucc server TOY-DevilsDollhouse.rom?game=KFCharPuppets.ToyGameInfo?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=admin?AdminPassword=xxxxxxx -ini=toygame.ini -log=server.log
@Yoshiro:

thanks

Thanks DasB, thanks King Sumo :)

Upvote 0
Honestly, i really don't know why all the times the server need update is a HELL to do it. :mad:

Always something glitches or don't work or idk.
Anyone can post for me the command of how to do it this time?
Because my server is not updating correctly, AGAIN

After playing this game 3421 hours is getting tired all the work to do this all the time. Takes too long to remove the entire server and start over.

I love the game, but i'm almost giving up to run a server of it. Is really annoying.

ps: windows, dedicated

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0