• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update - 1060

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We are just about to release a required update for clients and servers that will bring Killing Floor to version 1060.

This update fixes the following issues:
    • Fix for some neon weapon skins not receiving on-perk bonuses.
    • Fix and additional checks to make sure Nitro Boost! achievement unlocks consistently.
    • Fix for possible progression stopper in KFO-Transit on dedicated servers.

We have also fixed issues earlier today (that did not require any client or server updates) that prevented the Potato Fools Day and Trench Warfare achievements from unlocking and a case where the new un-lockable character would unlock without players having properly obtained the right achievements.

Always when I play this game I have to swap the gfx card to get rid of

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=88643

The bug with Nvidia OpenGL rendering is at least as old as the Linux version, it should happen on Windows OpenGL as well (tested on Linux only).

Some maps like Siren's Belch Brewery look very bad with that. Can't those Nvidia optimisations which are definitely in the game be disabled for OpenGL? The time I tested it, it was not there when I recorded the opengl commands with apitrace with Intel/AMD and played em on Nvidia, just the other way around.

Is it so hard to get a Nvidia gfx card to fix that issue? Usually Nvidia is best for Linux games, but not for this one.

Upvote 0
    Ignore bug.
    Due to a change in the KFChar.Zombie***_standard class, and killed all the story map.
    Had problems a lot of custom maps.
    It is a nice amateur.

Great work.

Events = created bug.;)

Events.
    Player vs (Bug = TWI):D

If Normal programmer
    ZombieClotBase <- Clot Check logic
    +ZombieClot
    +ZombieClot_HALLOWEEN
    +ZombieClot_Xmas

hahaha