• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor Patch 1056 - Halloween Event Rollback

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The Halloween Zeds have returned home for another year. And they have taken the Halloween (And Potato) achievements with them. Here is the changelog for this update.

Weapons
  • Fixed bug that prevented dual pistols from being purchased when weight is almost maxed
  • Fixed inability to pick-up second set of duals
  • Modified Handcannon weight
  • Favorited weapons are now shared between wave and objective modes
  • Made Demo's initial pipe bombs sell for 0

Other
  • Fixed Steam overlay not appearing after clicking on DLC content more than once
  • Spectators no longer acquire achievements for completing maps
  • Departed - Fixed trader not working correctly
  • FrightYard - Fixed exploit locations and other collision refinements
  • Fixed for trigger lights when playing on DirectX

Balance (From previous patch)
  • Modified the Medic Perk weapon discounts to be more in line with the other perks, and adjusted the Medic Weapon prices accordingly
  • Tweaked the Medic Perk discount text
  • Balanced the Demo weapon pricing
    • M4203 is now cheaper and M32 is now more expensive

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
My dedicated server is updated. But my client didn't update yet. Maybe I need to verify the game integrity.

EDIT: It just started to download something with the size of 57mb. That must be the update.

Last edited:

vegetasasuke0

Jun 8, 2011
._. Tripwire, you guys need to stop tweaking the game, you are making your original fanbase die out, all because you are changing the core mechanics of the game.

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
OMG. You did it again.
Code:
function ServerBuyWeapon( Class<Weapon> WClass, [COLOR="Orange"]float ItemWeight[/COLOR] )
New argument. Non-optional. Absolutely unnecessary. Broken mods.

P.S. Yeah, yeah. I know it will take just a couple of minutes to fix.

Arblarg

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 24, 2012
Illinois, U.S.
Its happening.

^finally.png

Also what did you guys actually do to medic guns? You made them affordable off perk so it would seem that you decreased the base price (by lods). But you say you changed the perk description of medic to match? It still says 87% reduction, which isn't even close to true as the new weapon prices on perk would indicate.

masteriamamind

Oct 12, 2010
Evil Lair
This patch may actually get me to play again. Now it we could do something about $250 for a $5 round (irl) of m99 amoo, that would be great.

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
Its happening.

^finally.png

Also what did you guys actually do to medic guns? You made them affordable off perk so it would seem that you decreased the base price (by lods). But you say you changed the perk description of medic to match? It still says 87% reduction, which isn't even close to true as the new weapon prices on perk would indicate.
Fo real? I am VERY happy :)

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
Pipe bombs are no worth 0 :). Spawn balancing is finished, and whenever I will start as demo, I will those 2 wortless pipes for the *****es :)

EDIT: IS this the first event that added on the correct date?

Last edited:

ramndude

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2011
"Fixed inability to pick-up second set of duals"
So does the dualie exploit.... work just as well again? >_>

"Modified Handcannon weight"
HC was balanced perfectly fine at 4 blocks. MK23 should have been moved up to 3 so 44 would see more light of day. You will literally never run out of ammo and no longer be a SHARP shooter, more of a spamming cowboy.

Xbox + HC + MK23 and Musket + LAR + HC + MK23 + Machete is too good.
(among other very good sets)

Sharpshooter was already very overpowered, why the buffs? If anything, firebug should be tweaked a little bit. No one wants to play him in waves 7+ because of the panic dancing with scrakes and fleshpounds.

Besides this, I must say I really do enjoy all of the other tweaks and balancing you've done in the past two updates.

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
I hope that Golden weapon pack(s) will return for xmas! I realy like them, but I don't like camos idea.

Golden weapon pack 3 please!

Last edited:

SHM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
Spectators no longer acquire achievements for completing maps
DAMN YOU TWI