• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

The default game mode for DA2 is versus, it plays good with 6v6 and up. Specimen Survival is only a mutator.

i understand that you can have more people for versus mode of DF2 but most if not all HOSTING or GAME SERVER rentals only allow the default amount of players that being 6 players for Killing Floor regardless of any mods or mutators.

Finally, the new update includes Defense Alliance 2, a brand new conversion mod. The original Defense Alliance was a team-based science fiction mod for Unreal Tournament and it's been resurrected in Killing Floor. The new version gives players the chance to choose from one of six different classes -- machine gunner, medic, mechanic, rocketeer, rifelman, and sniper -- and take part in team-based attack-and-defend scenarios. The usual sci-fi tropes are all in place here including turrets, EMP grenades, and rocket launchers. And if you need an alternative to the head-to-head action, there's even a survival mode that challenges a small group of players to hold out against waves of incoming enemies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well ive been eyeing the bomb squad guy on the far left of the pic and yeah some female chars wouldnt hurt :p

Im also betting that this will be release around 17:45:25 GMT - thats 12:45:25 EST incase anybody wanted to know >.>

Edit: somebody will tell me when/if im right? ^^

How would the trader be able to come on to a female player, what with all her talk about "big guns?"

I don't think you're right but you're probably approximately on the mark, I'll bet it will be on Thursday afternoon. I'd love to see it earlier though ;)

Upvote 0