• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

Dude if i'm in australia, what time would the update coem out today o_O
and i seriously think they should've had some sort of machine gun or sumthing, so that you can like go on a rampage, like on CoD:5 or Css or something, but it has limited ammo :) but im happy with the update, great work guys :D

a quick calculation based on what was said before that the updates usually come out at around 8pm gmt puts the australian release at 6am on friday the 23rd (AEST), damn us being a day ahead, lol. I guess this means our free killing floor weekend goes from friday to monday though instead of thursday to sunday, so I can play monday as I have no work YAY!!!!!
Az

Last edited:
Upvote 0
a quick calculation based on what was said before that the updates usually come out at around 8pm gmt puts the australian release at 6am on friday the 23rd (AEST), damn us being a day ahead, lol. I guess this means our free killing floor weekend goes from friday to monday though instead of thursday to sunday, so I can play monday as I have no work YAY!!!!!
Az

Sweeet dude, ill cya in wyre =D

Upvote 0
Good to se TWI adding more free maps, weapons and more 'optional skins' this is how you do DLC nuff said.
By the way sweet looking new characters :cool:
killing-floor-update-hands-on-20091020000533192_640w.jpg

Also several things:-
1. Dibs on the bomb squad dude on the far left :p
2. The skeleton dude reminds me of Rios from Army of Two
3. The zombie dude might be a 'failed test subject' also good call 'bout his armor cause if you take a close look his armor is scared and dented so he may well of nicked if off a corpse.
4. The dude in the suit I'm not too fond of I'm afraid......

that's ok - i'll take him, cos he's the best.

Upvote 0
haha the guy in the suit with the gas mask reminds me of my mask with a bong attached to it :) good times.

I'D FREAKIN LOVE TO SEE A FEW DESERT AND SNOW SOLDIERS ON THE NEXT DLC LOL

I'd like to see some clothes wearing rogue specimens who are somehow intelligible enough to run around and shoot weapons. Nothing like a fleshpound holding 7 katanas in his mouth and head-bashing specimens.

Upvote 0