• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

I believe its time for my lawyer skills ahem *adjusts papers* HOW COULD YOU RELEASE A BIG UPDATE ALONG WITH FREE WEEKEND??? NOW STEAM IS ALL CLOGGED UP WAY TO GO!!! *sits back down* I believe you lost the case tripwire now wheres my content update? :p

Get over it dood. Massive content pack and an influx of new users along with a lot of new capital for Tripwire to exploit for future projects.

TWI are being obscenely awesome with this weekend deal. 25% off the game, free weekend (there were TWO free weekends for RO Ost Front), and a big *** content pack.

Upvote 0
I'm .... still.... waiting....

This download is taking forever. It wouldn't auto start the download because I was set to default to the Dallas area, which apparently was completely bombarded. So after switching twice to other servers, I finally have a 60 KB/s signal working. I really wish that the pay customers could have had at least a few hours to get the download before the free weekend started just to help free up a little bandwidth.

I have a bad feeling about this weekend... But then again, it is a good sign that KF is so popular. Thanks again TWI, for the new content. I'll get the pay content shortly, and I will buy all the packs as long as you keep supporting the game like this.

Upvote 0