• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

No picture of M14 in-action >.<

Yoshiro, could you get me this pic without the "nightfall char pack? Full rex, please. I'd love to have it as my wallpaper.
killing-floor-update-hands-on-20091020000533192_640w.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh wow, an AA12. It's like the 21st century Pancor Jackhammer (AKA the Deagle of Shotguns)!

You should impose a limit where only 12 players can simultaneously use the AA12, considering that's how many actually exist. I swear it started showing up in games everyone started talking about it after the Futar Weponzzz episode on it...

Oh well, I'm looking forward to playing as The Fury.

Upvote 0
Judged by the number of husks in this picture, the husk seems to be a "normal" specimen like for example the flesh pound and not a new/alternativ endboss:

Yeah from what i understand it will be a 'normal' specimen, but since it's ranged it's better suited to be taken on by Sharpshooters or the Demspec class.

Upvote 0
Oh wow, an AA12. It's like the 21st century Pancor Jackhammer (AKA the Deagle of Shotguns)!

You should impose a limit where only 12 players can simultaneously use the AA12, considering that's how many actually exist. I swear it started showing up in games everyone started talking about it after the Futar Weponzzz episode on it...

Oh well, I'm looking forward to playing as The Fury.

AA12 is from like 1970's lol. not very futuristic, so nothing to worry about, its still KF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
AA12 is from like 1970's lol. not very futuristic, so nothing to worry about, its still KF.

It's still a silly, overexposed gun.

And the prototype is from the 70s, yeah, and eventually became the USAS-12. The current incarnation has very little in common with it, and it's the one that is OMG TEH BEST GUN EVAR, with only a dozen in existence...

Why game devs never seem to do with something we haven't seen before is utterly beyond me. Similar thoughts about the SCAR being in every modern shooter (lolhyperbole) since the first GRAW, despite the fact that there are only a few hundred made and they are used exclusively by a few ranger battalions.

And yeah, I know it's not futuristic or anything, but realism isn't really the concern so much as originality or imagination. Hell, if KF were realistic, Britain would be a lifeless wasteland considering that guns are sparse there (except those MAC-10s that pikeys seem to have no trouble getting their hands on, or the AR-18s that the IRA seems to love). Or they'd just say OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN and ban zombies, making them disappear forever (sorry for stealing your joke balci).

Upvote 0
It's still a silly, overexposed gun.

And the prototype is from the 70s, yeah, and eventually became the USAS-12. The current incarnation has very little in common with it, and it's the one that is OMG TEH BEST GUN EVAR, with only a dozen in existence...

Why game devs never seem to do with something we haven't seen before is utterly beyond me. Similar thoughts about the SCAR being in every modern shooter (lolhyperbole) since the first GRAW, despite the fact that there are only a few hundred made and they are used exclusively by a few ranger battalions.

And yeah, I know it's not futuristic or anything, but realism isn't really the concern so much as originality or imagination. Hell, if KF were realistic, Britain would be a lifeless wasteland considering that guns are sparse there (except those MAC-10s that pikeys seem to have no trouble getting their hands on, or the AR-18s that the IRA seems to love). Or they'd just say OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN and ban zombies, making them disappear forever (sorry for stealing your joke balci).

if youre here to debate and start arguements with your wall of text like you usually do, then head over to the ideas and suggestions. this thread is to give thanks to TWI for giving love to my favorite game in the world, NOT for you to come here and whine about other games having the same guns. doesnt matter if GRAW has a SCAR, is their SCAR the same as ours? no, so whats the problem besides you just wanting to be an *** like you always are?

Upvote 0