• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

killing floor is dieng

KF and l4d compared to non-valve games:

27zm3c7.jpg

Upvote 0
The only thing i've noticed was the lack of Hard/Suicidal games at night. There a TON of normal games, but i'm not interested in playing normal.

Yep I've noticed that too. Like 99,99999% of the servers are normal - FF off.
Sometimes it's so hard to find a good server with ppl on. I like to play on FF servers but only like 2 servers have that and only some part of the day there are players on. I have DSAS server and some other FF on servers on favourites but there are like 1/5 of the time players on when I want to play it. Too bad that most wants FF off. And I can see that, they are blasting everything that moves. The whole time I play my screen just shakes cuz ppl just try to shoot through me so they get all specimens in front of me. That's just... (sigh..)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The game isn't dieing. Stop being pessimistic. It's going onto retail shelves which means growth.

The servers are going down because we all rushed out and bought 5 of them as soon as the game was out and every 2nd player decided to get their own server so there was a brazillion servers. Then for a plethora of reasons including over supply of public servers and private servers = quality play, the servers are being let go.

My mates and I from the start are playing together still and we're playing with new people each week and I still see new users signing up.

So don't be pessimistic, it's anti productive.

Upvote 0
I'm actually rather excited about the new maps from the contest. I reckon there will be at least 5-7 crackers. Everyone's gone quiet busy beavering away on their Van Gogh masterpieces. So I reckon we'll have about 20 new custom maps on our server of High Quality KF gaming. And that discounts any new maps TWI throw at us as well. KF is my mmo of choice at the mo.

Upvote 0
I feel that the game is dying.
I see less and less servers and players everyday, especially since update #3, perhaps from the decision to disable perks for 6+ servers.
I guess many people including me find playing with 5 other players boring

perhaps you have never seen what it's actually like when a game dies entirely. KF is nowhere close to that.

Upvote 0
Exactly... I wouldn't even be ON this forum if it wasn't for discussion. This is a pretty tiny community...trying to get a massive post count is kinda pointless...

Err mate there are other games around on this forum.

What you achieve by getting count up...?
A nice warm feeling.:D

it's actually against the rules to get your post count up by posting multiple times in a row. so just to warn you before the moderators yell at you. :D
I'm too old to care mate.Plus i got a slap the other week for being offensive.But hey ho its not like it real life or anything is it.So yell away guys.I'll just stop coming here for a while.Which will be a major blow in my life NOT.

See i can do it when i can be arsed.

Upvote 0