killing floor is dieng

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

jar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 18, 2009
KF and l4d compared to non-valve games:

27zm3c7.jpg

noupperlobeman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 21, 2010
Corning, New York
This steam stats page would like a word with you:

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

KF is in the top 20, and I'm pretty sure it peaked over the weekend with close to 10k players. Or maybe not, I could be lying.

Even when there isn't and event going on, doesn't it usually stay within the top 30?

edit: ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu necro. This thread was created before I even joined the forums.

Last edited:

effidy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2011
What nonsense is this?

Killing Floor is the only game you can count on having dozens of servers and hundreds of players at any time of the day.

Pendragon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 11, 2011
Australia
Yes but they usually suck when compared to Killing Floor :)

And there is my cheap post for ratings for this month :D

Well i'll agree to that, Killing Floor really does out do most of them. I've spent hundreds of hours more on KF then any other game in my collection.

Last edited:

Fronk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2010
Well i'll agree to that, Killing Floor really does out do most of them. I've spent hundreds of hours more on KF then any other game in my collection.
I like to think of it like I think of Bethesda's games. They might not be the most exceptional games ever made, but there's really nothing else like them once you think about it.

Vintage

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2010
Searching for survivors.
It doesn't look like this game has many fans. I'v searched for some kf fansites, and the ones I visited don't seem to have been updated since the game came out. It doesn't look like killing floor is dying, it looks like it was never even born.
Wait a minute let's stop and apply logic to this statement.

Okay, here we go. You say Killing Floor was never born, but it exists right now. If it was never born, but it exists right now, that must mean it has always existed. If Killing Floor has always existed, even when nothing existed, that must mean Killing Floor is God!

We have found logical proof of God's existence!

Last edited:
Reactions: Benjamin