• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor: Incursion Is Now Live On Steam And Full Update Changelog

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005

Highlights
  • New Game Mode: Holdout
    • Leaderboards
    • Powerups
  • New weapon: Katana
    • Only available in Holdout.
  • New Difficulty: Hardcore Mode
    • Players can launch into this difficulty from the map select screen or change it in-game through the menu.
  • Free Move Optimizations
  • Smooth Turning
    • Only available for Solo and as the host for Co-Op
  • Nvidia VRWorks Features
    • Lens Matched Shading
    • MultiRes Shading
  • Achievements
General
  • Added messaging for Free Move controls
  • Added a Friend's Only option for matchmaking
  • Hard Mode Gameplay Changes
    • Zeds can now run!
    • More Zeds are on the hunt
    • Health packs provide less health
    • Boss fights are more challenging
  • Holdout Powerups Additions
    • Unlimited Ammo
    • Vampire
    • Berserker
    • Zed Time
    • Nuke
    • 4X Damage

Bug Fixes
Free Move
  • Removed stuck spots
  • Fixed areas where player's heads were clipping through geometry
Teleportation
  • Fixed cases where players could teleport inside of geometry
Progression
  • Fixed several cases where progression through the campaign could fail to progress normally
And many more

Reactions: Patros

Azazel08

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 15, 2017
I previously beat the game with Oculus Rift and today's update is what I have been hoping for since the second I finished. I loved the story mode, but I knew holdout would be incredible and it delivers. Thank you Tripwire KF:I is an amazing game!