• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Killing Floor Halloween - Fright Yard!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Today I used the ZED and while I was using the secondary fire to slow down zeds it just didn't stop after I released the mouse button. It fired until the current magazine was empty. After the reload I clicked to shoot again the stasis shield and it didn't really shoot. It just sounded like but it didn't use ammo apparently. After I released the mouse button the second time and fired again, it actually fired the stasis shield.
This is the second time it happened to me and I also read it once on a thread here somewhere. Did anybody else experience that or knows/ had heard of it before?

Upvote 0
Map Changes:

• Steamland: Fixed 3 exploits on top of game booths and piles of crates behind ferris wheel.
  • Icebreaker: Turned off pipe collision and added 2 blocking volumes to prevent exploit in main BioLab room.

Im not sure what they fixed. All the exploit/bugged places are still working on both maps.

Also the new respawn of the game is AWFUL. Creeps keep coming around us from nowhere. They born way too close. We need play like schizophrenics cuz they born on us.

=========

But i liked the new trade shop =D

Last edited:
Upvote 0