• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor European Community

Banner.jpg

Killing Floor European Community

Hello and welcome to everyone! Whilst waiting for Killing Floor to be unlocked take some time and join our group. This community run Steam group will keep everyone up to date with all sorts of killing floor news.

We will have custom map reviews, server events and hopefully news on the latest community mods and mutators. Of course it is a great place to meet fellow Europeans and hit the servers to protect the public from the fearsome speicmen scourge.

With Killing Floor due to be released shortly we wish you all happy fragging! :D

Last edited:
Nice idea..but No thanks, i find it rather offensive playing with foreigners who don't speak a lick of english.

Love,
A british guy.

Lol? Well I am British and I think the European community is great. My clan is multinational with Italians, Belgians, Dutch etc.. and its great talking with them. Also, most of them speak better English than most British people. :D

Upvote 0
Lol? Well I am British and I think the European community is great. My clan is multinational with Italians, Belgians, Dutch etc.. and its great talking with them. Also, most of them speak better English than most British people. :D

Well sure you'd say that. But i've played alot of multiplayer in a variety of games - mainly fps. And to put it straight, i'm sick of playing with non-english speaking players as they can't communicate at all and if they are spamming down the microphone something dodgy, you ask them politely to be quiet or speak english or keep it down, they respond with some jibberish and continue.

Upvote 0