• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor: End of the line

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Tripwire Interactive is pleased to announce that the End of the Line, a hefty Summer content update for the multi-million unit selling Sci-Fi Horror, FPS game KILLING FLOOR, will hit Steam on Wednesday, July 2nd just in time for the 4th of July Weekend! Carrying on the long tradition of gameplay packed, content rich expansions, the End of the Line update packs a bloody good punch of free and DLC content:

FREE CONTENT:
    • Developer’s Map Pack
    • 2 new Wave Mode maps – “Siren's Belch” and “Stronghold”
    • 1 new Objective and Wave Mode map – “Transit”
    • 1 new character, Rachel Clamely, can be unlocked by completing the Transit map, in Objective Mode

PAID CONTENT:
    • Neon Characters DLC Pack - Featuring DJ Skully in Voltage Blue and Mr. Foster in Magma Red
    • Community Neon Weapons DLC Pack – Featuring 4 new neon guns including the SCAR, AK47, HSG Shotgun and Kriss sub-machine gun

In addition to releasing the End of the Line update, Tripwire Interactive will be kicking off a special two week Killing Floor Summer Event Sale starting on Wednesday, July 2nd and running through Wednesday, July 16th in which the original KILLING FLOOR and its respective content packs will see be on sale!

Killing Floor "End of the Line" Trailer - YouTube

Known Issue - On some servers KFO-Transit will fail to progress after some objectives have been completed. We believe we know what is causing this and will be working on it tomorrow.

BTW, Neon skin style was a popular community creation.
    After looking at the textures, they weren't really well done. Also I've never seen a neon texture pack for weapons... so I have no idea what the words "popular community creation" mean. Unless there are some kind of hidden things I've never seen. These just look like textures with colours overlayed onto them...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    summer sideshow?

summer sideshow?

so no summer sideshow this year? and is this the last event? because the title "end of the line" is like saying that this is the last event for kf1, tripwire if your planing to stop supporting events in kf1 will you then plz add forest his event zed mutator in an update to the game so that people keep the events of kf1 alive.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    After looking at the textures, they weren't really well done. Also I've never seen a neon texture pack for weapons... so I have no idea what the words "popular community creation" mean. Unless there are some kind of hidden things I've never seen. These just look like textures with colours overlayed onto them...
    Gonna have to agree with Skell on this. Whoever did the textures on the neon weapons did a 'meh' job, overall, there's not even a glowing or feel of light on the job, no flickering as if the light is on a limited power source, it's just as if they painted it with a neon paint and said 'that'll do it'. Eh, oh well. Amazing maps, though.

Upvote 0
    Ooh, I looveee the theme that you guys gave this update, even giving the cosmetic DLCs a part in the story. It gets me so excited, an update like this, and while I'm waiting to play KF until I get a new computer, I know for a fact I'll be buying KF2 as soon as it comes out.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    END THE HORROR!!

I said it before and I'll say it again. You guys know how to cut a trailer pretty damn well.

For the record, I really enjoy the fantasy KFO events. But an actual "canon" KFO entry in the KF universe is absolutely riveting and almost makes me feel like I'm entering the world again for the first time.

And Rachel Clamley......man, you guys caught us off guard with her.

Kudos all around, TWI. :D

Upvote 0