• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor: End of the line

I won't be able to play KF during this event, so i wonder: are some of the new achievements bound only to this event, or i'll be able to unlock them later, when the event ends? Because, for example, i still can't unlock "Hide and go puke" and "Arcade player" achievements from Summer 2013 Event, no matter i've completed their objectives multiple times, even during the special period, when other event-bound achievements were unlockable again (when i fibnally unlocked Steampunk Mrs Foster). I don't want some of the achievements get blocked forever...

Upvote 0
I hope all achievements from this event stay. It doesn't say they're only available during the event anywhere, and I was really busy these last 2 weeks so I wasn't able to play, let alone with a good team that's required to make it on "hard" on Transit (or above). I guess I could do it alone, but not tonight or tomorrow. Gotta go to bed and to work :-( .

Oh well, if they go away no unlockable char for me.

Upvote 0
For all we know this may be the last official event - what's your rush?
I hope not, Twi else can not only be incompatible mods for each patch. :(

The WTF zombies are actually broken due to the new update. The End of the line is also not a event per say... So even if this 'event' is over, the WTF zeds will no longer work due to a code change.
It worked perfectly until 1058

Upvote 0
It worked perfectly until 1058
His point was that this isn't really an "event" so it may not "end". They just released an update with new maps & achievements. It's been said the new achievements are staying so they may also leave the old Summer achievements active meaning there's nothing they need to undo like they would with event-related zeds.

Upvote 0