• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Critical Error HELP

william124

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2013
Hi when i starting game i have this error
Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1830 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

Assertion failed: sizeof(*this)==GetClass()->GetPropertiesSize() [File:.\UnGame.cpp] [Line: 296]

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
please help me! :)

My game does this as well. Everytime i try to launch the game i get the same error message: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2496 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics (2932)

Error setting display mode: No acceptable display modes found (D3D_OK). Please delete your KillingFloor.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- FindBestMatchingMode <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

I have tried every "fix" i could find and nothing specific works. It will just randomly launch after awhile of going down the list of "fixes" but will resume with the error at the next launch attempt and I start over with the "fixes"

Upvote 0